OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Flip a coin, can’t go wrong
    Or...

iu

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Weeding this morning, then mulching the rest of the day. Have to take an albuterol inhaler up to Susan's best friend. She's been really sick for the past week or so. She thinks it may be that RSV crap. Very congested in her lungs. Susan has the extra inhaler.
    May help breathing don’t know about the congestion?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Yeah, I think she just wants some relief, even if temporary. I don't think she has insurance, being self-employed.
    Compounding pharmacy may have Turpin Hydrate Elixir w codeine. Depending on the pharmacy they may require a scrip, but in fact you only have to sign for it. But in today’s world I don’t think you could do that. I’ve had the same pharmacist for years he knows I’m not a druggie.

Get some thyme from the spice rack steep a teaspoon full in hot water add some honey. Works for congestion. Read about it on the www. It’s an ingredient in terp hyd.

Medicinenet.com
    USES: Terpin hydrate helps to loosen mucus. Codeinesuppresses a cough. This combination medication is used to control a cough associated with a cold or other respiratory illnesses.

HOW TO USE: Take this medication by mouth as prescribed. Be sure to follow instructions closely. Do not increase your dose or take this more often than directed. Long term or excessive use of this medication may lead to dependency. This medication is best taken with a full glass of water after a meal or snack.

Just a thought, it’s worked for me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Compounding pharmacy may have Turpin Hydrate Elixir w codeine. Depending on the pharmacy they may require a scrip, but in fact you only have to sign for it. But in today’s world I don’t think you could do that. I’ve had the same pharmacist for years he knows I’m not a druggie.

Get some thyme from the spice rack steep a teaspoon full in hot water add some honey. Works for congestion. Read about it on the www. It’s an ingredient in terp hyd.

Medicinenet.com
    USES: Terpin hydrate helps to loosen mucus. Codeinesuppresses a cough. This combination medication is used to control a cough associated with a cold or other respiratory illnesses.

HOW TO USE: Take this medication by mouth as prescribed. Be sure to follow instructions closely. Do not increase your dose or take this more often than directed. Long term or excessive use of this medication may lead to dependency. This medication is best taken with a full glass of water after a meal or snack.

Just a thought, it’s worked for me.
    I don't even know where a compounding pharmacy would be around here, and I'm certain they won't give anything with codeine in it without a script. I remember when you could just sign for stuff like Robitussin AC (with codeine), but that's been 40 years ago. I'll have Susan ask her if she's got any Mucinex.

Reactions: Mij

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom