OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    DD I noticed last time I used fuel points it didn't ask me how many to use, it just used everything from that month's balance.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DD I noticed last time I used fuel points it didn't ask me how many to use, it just used everything from that month's balance.
    I finally figured that out. They list previous month, current month and then a third option which says Custom Amount. If you choose custom amount, it will pull from the previous month first in whatever amount you enter.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I guess at least this way you can combine all your points and possibly save more
    They still limit you to a dollar at one time though. I liked being able to use partial amounts to "stretch it out" though, especially when prices were down. And it's handy when Susan and I can't go at the same time. One of us can use part of the points and the other can use part.

Lpherr

Occupied
    The gate is all cut and assembled. I will install it to get it all set, then take it down and paint it before rehanging. The Mrs. was away today, and we had no incidences. Little girl was sassy a couple times today, but Gunner brushed her off.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The gate is all cut and assembled. I will install it to get it all set, then take it down and paint it before rehanging. The Mrs. was away today, and we had no incidences. Little girl was sassy a couple times today, but Gunner brushed her off.
    :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom