mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby went out to get firewood and started my old pickup that I will be driving tomorrow. I told him it has been starting hard so wondered if it would in this cold. He said it almost didn't but got it going and let it run for a bit. I guess we may go play pool when the legion opens.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    You plowing?
    Not for work.:naughty:

I've been moving around a bit on the job front. Left street dept. after I got screwed over by a new boss. That was back in September. Went to a different Public Works department for 2 weeks and it was terrible. Now I'm at the jail my dad just retired from as a CO. Just sitting here looking at cameras and opening and closing doors. :abused:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning. When I got up it was -7* with FLT of -29*. Decided to not look again.

Dogs have a had a tuff time going out/potty. Breaking thru snow and couple inches frozen slush each step.Trying to hold up alternating paws while squatting, small dogs butt at snow level. I need to try to clean couple areas for then.

Not sure if will attempt any drive, sidewalk cleaning. Should, won’t be easy, won’t do too much but no temps to 32* in forecast for a week or more. If I can break thru to asphalt or cement in few spots any sun will start trying to thaw around those spots.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Arby's hit the spot. I got off pretty cheap, especially for Arby's. They had a twofer deal with beef 'n cheddar and fish 'n cheddar for 7 bucks, and I had an online deal for a brisket, bacon, beef 'n cheddar for half price. 3 sandwiches for 11.77. :thumbsup: I've found that that's the only way that Arby's is really affordable. And the deals are usually online only.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Arby's hit the spot. I got off pretty cheap, especially for Arby's. They had a twofer deal with beef 'n cheddar and fish 'n cheddar for 7 bucks, and I had an online deal for a brisket, bacon, beef 'n cheddar for half price. 3 sandwiches for 11.77. :thumbsup: I've found that that's the only way that Arby's is really affordable. And the deals are usually online only.
    Sounds like a good deal on a belly full of Arby's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom