OSUT#252 - The Jolly Old Fat Guy is Coming Soon...don't forget to bake him some cookies

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow INGOER's and best wishes for a Happy New Year.
    No matter how bad the situation in the world is at present, we must all be thankful that we still live in the greatest country in the world, warts (like Biden, Obama, Clinton, et al) and all.
    Peace to all. :wavey:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Merry Christmas klaus. Be there in 2 hours or not at all if everything goes the way it did when I tried to make it to V8s house for B&G.
    I went ahead and put everything away, I am guessing your luck has not improved when it comes to Biscuits & Gravy

• Sad
    Reactions: KG1

Lpherr

Occupied
    The Holiday feast has concluded, and as usual, we ate entirely too much. Even the fur kids got their bowls filled with goodness.
    I think I should now settle into a chair, and see what's on the tv, to take a nap to. DD has a certain influence and I might have to submit to his charms. Having only slept for a few hours over the past couple days, may be contributing to my submission.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The Holiday feast has concluded, and as usual, we ate entirely too much. Even the fur kids got their bowls filled with goodness.
    I think I should now settle into a chair, and see what's on the tv, to take a nap to. DD has a certain influence and I might have to submit to his charms. Having only slept for a few hours over the past couple days, may be contributing to my submission.
    Give in to the nap!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom