• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    spent 7 hours at the ER with the wife due to low iron, they are now giving her transfusions and are keeping her for the night. She had a blood test for her pain management doc this morning at 10 and she told them to send the results to her regular doc. also. By 11 the regular doc called and told her to get to the ER right away.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    spent 7 hours at the ER with the wife due to low iron, they are now giving her transfusions and are keeping her for the night. She had a blood test for her pain management doc this morning at 10 and she told them to send the results to her regular doc. also. By 11 the regular doc called and told her to get to the ER right away.
    dang dude.
    Hope everything works out okay

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sorry to hear that. I hope she doesn’t have some bleeding going on somewhwere.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This day isn't starting off very well (work). Can't get to any of the network drives, so I'm pretty much dead in the water. Tried calling the help desk, but that system is messed up too. Sent them an email, so waiting to hear from them. I'm dead in the water until this is fixed, and I'm already behind because of issues yesterday and Tuesday. :wallbash:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom