Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I took him out for a pretty extended outing, for me right now. He did poop. there was something hanging up the last turd... he finally got the string or whatever out. since there isn't any traffic we went down near the road so he barked for awhile at the fire hydrant. As soon as we came in and he was jumping up on the door again. So he is in the crate for the night.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I still miss Abby, my female I had years ago. She was a good dog. She would sit quietly on my lap, unlike Waylon. He just will not stop wanting to fight with me, playfully.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had some thick wooly mittens that I could wear and he could go wild on them when he was younger. He really calmed down when he got old. Knowing the injuries I got just from playing, the youtube videos of the people with pet leopards and cougars... :facepalm:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Is Waylon fixed? Or are you planning on breeding him?
    If I am going to do it, I will wait until he is about a year. I read somewhere that you dont want to do it too early because of hormones and growth. I mentioned to the breeder that I would probably get him neutered and he was disappointed about it. He said he might want to breed him to another bitch he was getting. So I dunno. I never neutered my other male, Remy. He was a good dog. More standoffish than the female.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If I am going to do it, I will wait until he is about a year. I read somewhere that you dont want to do it too early because of hormones and growth. I mentioned to the breeder that I would probably get him neutered and he was disappointed about it. He said he might want to breed him to another bitch he was getting. So I dunno. I never neutered my other male, Remy. He was a good dog. More standoffish than the female.
    I'm used to females, so we always got them spayed at about 6 months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom