• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Just ordered a chicken teriyaki sub from Penn Station. Gotta pick it up at 11:50.

Thanks for the good morning, everybody! :)

Doggy, how’s Penn Station? I’ve seen them advertised many times but haven’t made it in to try them out yet. Hopefully soon, I love me a good sub!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks for the good morning, everybody! :)

Doggy, how’s Penn Station? I’ve seen them advertised many times but haven’t made it in to try them out yet. Hopefully soon, I love me a good sub!
    I like them a lot. I'm not a fan of cold subs, so I always get one of their grilled ones. Good amount of meat, unlike Subway.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I like them a lot. I'm not a fan of cold subs, so I always get one of their grilled ones. Good amount of meat, unlike Subway.
    Just wondering? Have you ever tried a jimmy johns gargantuan? …………..(Vin. and Oil optional) hard to eat the whole sandwich

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette

Nice! I enjoy a cold sub if done right. Someone gave us a Subway gift card when we moved down here to Lafayette, and the wife won’t eat there lol. I’m a garbage eater (and free food is free food!), so I’ve been using it. Got a roast beef the other day, and I’m with you, the Subway of today is WAY stingier than the Subway I remember (I rarely eat there anymore myself, last time I did they still had the $5 footlongs!). The amount of meat was depressing, lol.

I’ll give Penn Station a try soon!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nice! I enjoy a cold sub if done right. Someone gave us a Subway gift card when we moved down here to Lafayette, and the wife won’t eat there lol. I’m a garbage eater (and free food is free food!), so I’ve been using it. Got a roast beef the other day, and I’m with you, the Subway of today is WAY stingier than the Subway I remember (I rarely eat there anymore myself, last time I did they still had the $5 footlongs!). The amount of meat was depressing, lol.

I’ll give Penn Station a try soon!
    Yeah, my experience with Subway is that they're basically salads on bread. I think they wave a piece of meat over it or something. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom