• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Well, I did get a birthday greetings from Larry...I'd order more from Brownell's, but if you figure sales tax and their $10 shipping, well, I just feel I get a better deal from Midway (when they're in stock!). I do like the deals that C&R gets you though.

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    wow i dont think one person actually answered your question........you asked how many people are on a first name basis at their fav gun shop? me and my b/f are on a first name basis at 2 gun shops

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I am on a first name bases with several gun shops and midway is a monthy expence just have to try to keep the midway bills under control in the cold months:rockwoot:

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Has Midway fixed their web site yet?

I used to buy from them all the time, but they reworked their site and page loads after a search were running upward of 30 seconds. I found other outlets and haven't been back.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I buy quite a bit of reloading supplies and other what not stuff from Midway. They are always quick on shipping and I have no major complaints about them at all. I buy most of my powder and primers from a local gun shop in Galveston, also guns from time to time. Anyway , Midway has been ok to deal with.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    We are not on a first name basis, but I've ordered from them 6-8 times, and I have never had a problem with them. I use the web site and my order is usually here in 4 days.

hickuleas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    deep in the woods
    Midway USA

Not to hijack thread but any Midway buyers have any current discount codes? Going to order tomorrow. I have this one 105013110 for $10.00 off $50.00 or more but i have a big order. Looking for 10% or better. Thanks

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Not to hijack thread but any Midway buyers have any current discount codes? Going to order tomorrow. I have this one 105013110 for $10.00 off $50.00 or more but i have a big order. Looking for 10% or better. Thanks

that code is expired. i tried it and every other i could fine 5 minutes ago. id love to find one as i have a 400 dollar order to make. ive searched everywhere and came up with nothing

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Midway is OK

I do order from Midway now and then and their service is good. As previously mentioned, though, navigating their website is an exercise in frustration. I find Midsouth Shooters Supply has better prices and gives service as good as or better than Midway. Next time you see something on sale at Midway, compare it to Midsouth. On several occasions, I've seen Midsouth's regular price beat Midway's sale price. Usually, if I buy something from Midway it's because Midsouth doesn't carry it.

Top Bottom