BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    EOTech 512s, Vortex VMT-3Xs, and Muzzle Devices

Good evening,
    I'm selling off the items you see below. I'm not sure if it shows in my profile, but I do live in Florida now. Please see feedback if you're skeptical. Payment can be made through PayPal, and i'm willing to accept half up-front and half upon delivery if you'd prefer. The prices shown include shipping. I’m willing to hear offers but please keep in mind that I'm paying shipping. Also, let me know if you'd like to see more pictures.

The first item up for sale is the EOTech 512 you see below. I am actually selling two of these. It was brought to my attention that the reticles appear blurry; please see the new picture. Both reticles are as clear as the one pictured. I left the original pictures to show they are operational. This one is $290. SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    EOTech1.jpg EOTech2.jpg EOTech4.jpg EOTech3.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg

If you've seen this ad before, you'll probably note that it used to say the EOTechs were virtually identical in condition. One has since been to the range and got a little marked up. There are now 3 or 4 small marks on the top (see 3rd pic) so I'm dropping the price $15. This one is $275.
    IMG_2051 (2).JPG IMG_2052 (3).JPG IMG_2053 (2).JPG IMG_2054.JPG

The next item is a Vortex VMX-3T. I have two of these as well, but no original packaging. $105 each.
    VMX-3T Magnifier.jpg VMX-3T Magnifier 2.jpg VMX-3T Magnifier 3.jpg

Next is a Fortis Muzzle Brake with Control Shield. Apologies for the quality of the pictures; the rifle is at another location and these are the only pictures I had. This brake has seen one range trip and I believe I have the original packaging. $115
    Fortis Brake.jpg Control Shield (2).jpeg

This is a BattleComp 51.0. Again, apologies for the quality of the picture. This rifle is also at another location. I do not have the original packaging for this. $115
    Battlecomp.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2051.jpg
      IMG_2051.jpg
      628.5 KB · Views: 2
    • IMG_2052.jpg
      IMG_2052.jpg
      682.2 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.