"Operation Dark Heart" - All 10,000 copies bought by DOD.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    you wanna know whats in the book?

the fact that our govt knew about 9/11 before it happened and played a part in it by either standing down, or by assisting, that way they could enter into a huge war and fuel the war machine and take away more rights.

then in afghanistan, we could have captured bin laden in the first months of the war but our own president stopped it to continue the war longer.

our govt is run by lying scum bags, there you go.

they have lied several other times to take us into war, do people REALY think they wouldnt do it again? look at all the FACTS around 9/11. not the theories, the FACTS. then look at what guys who were ON THE GROUND in afghanistan are telling you people and put it together. 9/11 was the biggest lie and intentional murder of U.S. citizens ever perpetrated by our govt. they know that once the majority of people know this that it will be over for them, and it should be. (please tell me there are still free thinking and intelligent people here)

I have read that the person that was in charge of security for the world trade center has a last name of Bush...... or maybe it is a close friend.... been a while since I was hearing about it. There was another big connections but I can't remember what it was.... I think it was that the head of United Airlines security was also a Bush.... or good friends or something......

A lot of things that lined up are scarey and I don't beleive that they were all coincidences.....

I have allways beleived that they could get Osama when every they want to....... but like you said..... it would be all over then because really that was the goal. With all the people over there on pay role I don't see it happening anytime soon..... unless Obama decides to take him out right before elections....... Im sure they know were Osama ate lunch this morning and were he will eat tonight...... Them saying they will take Osama dead or alive is a joke...... we all know he will never get taken alive.

A lot of things have just never added up for me..... also find it odd that they would pick that time of day when they knew people were out voting before work.... could have picked later flights and probably would have doubled the people they killed......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I have read that the person that was in charge of security for the world trade center has a last name of Bush...... or maybe it is a close friend.... been a while since I was hearing about it. There was another big connections but I can't remember what it was.... I think it was that the head of United Airlines security was also a Bush.... or good friends or something......

A lot of things that lined up are scarey and I don't beleive that they were all coincidences.....

I have allways beleived that they could get Osama when every they want to....... but like you said..... it would be all over then because really that was the goal. With all the people over there on pay role I don't see it happening anytime soon..... unless Obama decides to take him out right before elections....... Im sure they know were Osama ate lunch this morning and were he will eat tonight...... Them saying they will take Osama dead or alive is a joke...... we all know he will never get taken alive.

A lot of things have just never added up for me..... also find it odd that they would pick that time of day when they knew people were out voting before work.... could have picked later flights and probably would have doubled the people they killed......

What makes you think the US elites WANT OBL?

We are forgetting OBL is an Elite himself, I'm not too interested in the hype about his falling out, Im just saying.... Rouse.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So basically the book is going to be butchered into just another war story while the government takes out all the interesting stuff?

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    the DOD can waste all the tax payer money they want but they wont get them all. I guarantee the torrents will be flooded with scans of this book within a week

Top Bottom