• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How is the June show compared to the other shows? Have not been in June.

M
    June and August are smaller shows, in the Exposition Hall vice the larger South Pavilion. Still is bigger than most. Churchmouse and I (AKA, the cool guys ;) ) are in the INGO booth on Friday. Stop on by and sign a target. Come for the bling, stay for abuse from real-live INGOers. I love the reactions from INGOers meeting us for the first time. I get a "uh, yeah nice to meet you." When meeting CM for the first time most recoil in horror :laugh:

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    ^^^Yes you can. Kelly is absolutely right that the two Summer shows usually have fewer vendors that the other three. Look forward to seeing everyone!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Two days out! The people-watching alone is worth the price of admission. Will CM buy a knife? Will I spend my lunch money on range ammo? Signs point to yes and I don't need a Magic 8-Ball for that prediction.

Jerry-T

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I wish I could setup a camera. I'd point it at the check-in, just to replay these gems:

IMPD: "Is this loaded?"
    Attendee: "Nope"
    IMPD: *cycles round out*
    IMPD: What the hell?!

People scatter like roaches, lol.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I like the summer shows and hope to be there Saturday. Not looking for anything in particular, probably will tote up a gun or two to carry around for the extra exercise.

Will we have any exciting new shirts or swag available at the INGO booth?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I like the summer shows and hope to be there Saturday. Not looking for anything in particular, probably will tote up a gun or two to carry around for the extra exercise.

Will we have any exciting new shirts or swag available at the INGO booth?
    That depends, when was the last time you saw our selection?? :laugh: It's the "limited edition" shirts you want to look at. You know, the ones only available in S and XXXXXXXL. Wait a minute, XXXXXXXL is actually the extremely rare INGO car cover.

Seriously there will be t-shirts, hats, challenge coins, magnets, stickers, Velcro INGO patches of assorted design, things I can't remember, that's about it. I really never know what shirts there will be, I'm on team "Breakfast with CM/help set-up/post the booth location/sell anything not nailed down/BS with INGOers and non-INGOers (that's pretty much everyone)/go home with ammo and South Bend chocolate".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That depends, when was the last time you saw our selection?? :laugh: It's the "limited edition" shirts you want to look at. You know, the ones only available in S and XXXXXXXL. Wait a minute, XXXXXXXL is actually the extremely rare INGO car cover.

Seriously there will be t-shirts, hats, challenge coins, magnets, stickers, Velcro INGO patches of assorted design, things I can't remember, that's about it. I really never know what shirts there will be, I'm on team "Breakfast with CM/help set-up/post the booth location/sell anything not nailed down/BS with INGOers and non-INGOers (that's pretty much everyone)/go home with ammo and South Bend chocolate".

I am thinking we will have new shirts in the fall. Everyone involved with this has been so very busy.

Top Bottom