• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I have always wondered if the kids would ever be located or turn up. Short story that I recall is that there was a split/divorce. The mother spoke fluent Spanish and there might have been something about a Spanish speaking boyfriend from Mexico in the picture. The kids were taken in 1995 and there have been various news reports every so many years, with no leads, at least publicly. I recall it was believed they were always in Mexico or S. America. I always wondered what had happened and if the kids would ever be discovered. It seems one son has decided to come home. The other son and daughter are still listed as missing. The mother still has a warrant for her arrest. Hopefully the father can rebuild a life with his kids, but to miss out on everything, I can't even imagine. I really hope the son returned to reconnect and get to know his father and didn't just return to try to get some money or other benefit. That is one thing I've always wondered about, that kids who are gone for so long, if they return, do they really want to reconnect, or are would there be ulterior motives?

Here are the missing person flyers:

Mom-
    Have you seen this child? SYDNEY SLINKARD

Son-
    Have you seen this child? ANDREW SLINKARD

Daughter-
    Have you seen this child? SYDNEY SLINKARD

Top Bottom