One LARGE order of S-HOLE coming right up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would imagine that the chinese will keep things under some control through whatever proxie government they set up while sucking the place dry. They will keep people eating at some level while the treasure gets loaded for transport on the new silk road. I wonder what the chinese will call their version of De Beers and Rands.

China a zero intention "sucking the place dry." That simply doesn't make sense for it's endgame of displacing the United States. What does an manufacturing powerhouse need to to keep it's economy growing at a steady pace? My bet is that Africa in the 21st Century, if China has it's way, will be significantly better than it was in the 20th.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    South African Justice coming to your neighborhood?

Six Points by GoneWithTheWind
    by VANDERLEUN on MARCH 1, 2018
    First point; A tidal wave of refugees is coming. I think this is true for many reasons. I think we, American citizens, have been set up for a fall. Our laws will not effectively prevent them from getting here and not effectively allow us to remove them once here. This is not by accident.

Second point; The left, the Democrats have fairly rapidly moved further left, why left, even more left than their stupid left wings statements on TV indicate. The left/Democrats have openly admitted that their future power will be based on immigrants legal and illegal and on those immigrants, legal and illegal voting for them. Our laws do not effectively prevent the illegals voting and our legal system is intent on preventing any laws that would effectively prevent illegals from voting.

Third point; If 20, 30, 50, 100 millions refugees/illegals begin to enter this country every year it will collapse our economy and our social infrastructure. There would not be enough money from taxes to pay for all the mandated benefits and the courts have over the last 50 years or so made it their business to enforce tax law and increase taxes when insufficient revenue comes in to support the mandates. Before it all collapses down around your head the local, state and federal governments will tax you into abject poverty and likely take your assets as well including your home.

Point four; There will be civil war. It is impossible for it not to devolve into civil war. Your government will be taking everything you have to support illegal immigrants and refugees who will be robbing and raping you and our courts will make sure that all of this continues and cannot be reversed. This is unavoidable, all of these things will happen. You may not see it coming just as those on the Titanic didn’t see it coming but once it happens it will all happen fast.

Point five; They are coming for your guns. Can you sense the quickening in this? They are coming for your guns and they will have them or most of them. Even your congressman that you voted for is now in favor of what is effectively gun registration and infringement of the 2nd amendment. Their goal is to flood the country with people who don’t like you and will vote for left wing politicians. They intend to take what you have and they will do this. But they do not want you able to fight back.

Point six; There is no point six because if they get past #five you are done.

:popcorn:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't see it that way, while they are extracting what they want they will do their best to maintain stability. But I don't think they have the answer to long term stability in Africa any more than the Europeans did. I really see the Chinese picking up where Europe left off in the 50s and 60s, sort of a new patronizing colonialism.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My thought is he is way off in his math.
    Our new immigrants are breeding at a much higher rate
    than our current crop of taxpayers. It will happen a bit slower than with tens of millions crossing the border.
    Maybe I will not live long enough to see it but some of the younger ones here may.
    On though bright side maybe there will be no civil war with the people disamed.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I personaly have always felt the term is stupid. I'm gonna start identifying as a hound dog, because who has the right to question me?
    Hell maybe I'll go big and I'll be a trans homo blue tick with a side of cocker spaniel

I personally don’t care what you believe is stupid. We’ve been around this mountain a few times, so let’s not go there.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't see it that way, while they are extracting what they want they will do their best to maintain stability. But I don't think they have the answer to long term stability in Africa any more than the Europeans did. I really see the Chinese picking up where Europe left off in the 50s and 60s, sort of a new patronizing colonialism.

Europeans never had the intent of long-term stability in Africa, for Africans, at least not continent wide. They didn't have the foresight to see benefits beyond what they could do for their home nations, from a natural resource perspective. Any infrastructure created in Africa wasn't to support the local populace, but the European inhabitants. China has not gone that route. They have started pouring billions into the continent, to create a modern infrastructure... not because the want resources out of the ground, but resources with two legs. As China flexes it's economic muscles it's going to need consumers, and a LOT of them. There's no better place than Africa.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I personally don’t care what you believe is stupid. We’ve been around this mountain a few times, so let’s not go there.

Your picture looks familiar. At a get together long past I think I lent you a Thompson after you explained to me how to use your digital camera. Modern gadgets take a while for me to understand, and I think you shot the Thompson better than I operated the camera.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Europeans never had the intent of long-term stability in Africa, for Africans, at least not continent wide. They didn't have the foresight to see benefits beyond what they could do for their home nations, from a natural resource perspective. Any infrastructure created in Africa wasn't to support the local populace, but the European inhabitants. China has not gone that route. They have started pouring billions into the continent, to create a modern infrastructure... not because the want resources out of the ground, but resources with two legs. As China flexes it's economic muscles it's going to need consumers, and a LOT of them. There's no better place than Africa.

SA has been built up tremendously by those who settled there. It is or was at some point pretty modern.I have seen scrap books full of pics. That is why every body wanted to go there. And they did.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I've worked with lots of Chinese, Japanese and Koreans in maquila manufacturing, I don't see them treating the Africans any better than they did the Mexicans. That's just based on my life experiences in the 90s and 20s. You and I will just have to agree to disagree on that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've worked with lots of Chinese, Japanese and Koreans in maquila manufacturing, I don't see them treating the Africans any better than they did the Mexicans. That's just based on my life experiences in the 90s and 20s. You and I will just have to agree to disagree on that.

China invested approximately $70M in Africa in 2003.... in 2008, that number had risen to $5.5B. I'm not discounting your experience, but simply having a relationship with Asian companies isn't indicative of much. We're not talking about Japanese nor Koreans... we're talking about the Chinese. The labor forces of Japan and Korea aren't comparable to China. Just off the top of my head it would seem that Chinese and Mexican business interests would be antagonistic, being that they would be labor competitors, than the relationship that the Japanese and Koreans would enjoy, with Mexico.
    So, since we are talking about the Chinese, and not the Koreans and Japanese, I'd be interested in hearing your knowledge concerning Chinese business interests Mexico, specifically the negative effects that you would expected repeated in Africa.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    China invested approximately $70M in Africa in 2003.... in 2008, that number had risen to $5.5B. I'm not discounting your experience, but simply having a relationship with Asian companies isn't indicative of much. We're not talking about Japanese nor Koreans... we're talking about the Chinese. The labor forces of Japan and Korea aren't comparable to China. Just off the top of my head it would seem that Chinese and Mexican business interests would be antagonistic, being that they would be labor competitors, than the relationship that the Japanese and Koreans would enjoy, with Mexico.
    So, since we are talking about the Chinese, and not the Koreans and Japanese, I'd be interested in hearing your knowledge concerning Chinese business interests Mexico, specifically the negative effects that you would expected repeated in Africa.

When you eat dinner, go clubbing, and drink with them, you gain an insight. They were "mining" Mexican labor and the short shot over the border to sell the goods in the USA. While I have never been to Africa, I don't see the mindset changing. When the company I worked for was sold and I retired, I got plenty of job offers from the Chinese, but if it's my choice, I won't work for them. They are a dangerous and tough business people. Smoother than Koreans, more ruthless and flexible than the Japanese. When consumer electronics moved from Mexico to China plants simply closed. They will eat the Africans alive.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.

I agree with the exception of the Boers who came to build a country away from Europe.
    The discovery of diamonds and gold brought the British to SA to festoon the crowns of royalty.
    The world is still fighting over lines drawn by the British Empire and the kings of Europe.
    Africa would be the one of the most beautiful places on the planet if there were peace.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    KUT is hitting the target on the China Africa “thing”.
    You would not believe the places in the third world that Chinese “businessmen” men turn up!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No, we don't. They can evacuate themselves to wherever they want to go, as long as it isn't here.

Well, we can bring them here on TPS, right? They face persecution at home. That should give them about 18 -20 years to live here and then we can protest that they've been here so long that they deserve a path to citizenship

I think it has already been done for some people from somewhere

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Your post just seemed like it was that time of the month. Funny, my sister and you must be on the same cycle. I've been avoiding her this week like the plague, but that's partly because she IS my sister.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Trust me I KNOW you don't care what i think and I wasn't trying to change your mind. We will never agree over the race issue. That's not what my comment was about. It's about a ethnicity identifying term. I use black. If anyone doesn't like it too bad. It's a correct term too according to some and not said in a derogatory way so I use it.
    I don't call myself an Irish American with a side of mut, I'm white on official forms (for now). Whenever anyone asks, i say im an American because my ethnicity doesnt define me. Which (white) obviously is a correct term as well.
    I believe it's great to celebrate our individualism and history or ancestry when those holidays or times come.

However I am going to start identifying as whatever I feel like. People can marry trees and change sex just cause they feel like it so we all should try and see how ****ed up it gets. I've mentioned this in other, non race or ethnicity label threads so my comment above was not a first time saying that. I just truly get angry at how in every chamce possible race is thrown in Peoples face in this country. Wanna make race a non issue and come together? I do, so we must stop throwing is in faces.

The bigger issue here is innocent women and children are being ethnicly clensed from south Africa by a racist government. We all MUST stand up to this. Everyone talks about how the world governments should have intervened sooner with the Nazis and we talk about how history must never repeat itself and so our governments spend billions of dollars on holocost education and museums ECT ect ECT. But it's happening again right now!!! So no, I don't believe the US should just stand by and do nothing

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, we can bring them here on TPS, right? They face persecution at home. That should give them about 18 -20 years to live here and then we can protest that they've been here so long that they deserve a path to citizenship

I think it has already been done for some people from somewhere
    Why is it OK for these people but not others?

Top Bottom