• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    I don’t think idiots who run from the police should be treated for their injuries after they roll their (well, someones) vehicle while being pursued.

I saw the neck brace on the trash in South Carolina after his attempt to kill a cop, and my first thought was “taxpayers money”. **** that guy, let him become a cripple because of his own stupidity.
    Exactly how I feel about Narcan.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Ok, forget the tazer. I could use my paintball marker with pepper balls. I carry almost 2000 rounds when I go out.
    That would make a lot of tears and welts.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Well this is a first for my normally relaxing OPL viewing! We have the patio doors open, and all three dogs start losing their minds right outside the door, Shepherd and other male dog come running in the house, while female is still outside going nuts barking. I get up and walk out on the deck and immediately hit with SKUNK smell!

Apparently we have a skunk living under the deck!
    None got it! Pretty good breeze blowing, so I couldn’t tell exactly where the smell was coming from, but I’ve been sprayed before, and it smelled like it was that close.

So........how many bullet holes did you put in your deck before you rolled up that skunk? :coffee:

Top Bottom