• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy
    First time ever firing full-auto...today, at Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. I lost my machine gun virginity to an MP5, and I just can't stop smiling as I think about the experience. :D:D:D

This is gonna be a slippery slope...

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Mine was a MP5k at Knob Creek in 2003

The actual sex photo.......

243085.jpg

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I lost mine in Vegas with a Thompson just last year :D I still blame Corey for all of the money I have spent on this stuff.

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    i think mine was with an MP5 as well. Long ago, over in Missourri, we had a nice little range where we shot a defensve pistol match every Wednesday. One of the hsooters was a Class 3 dealer and an HK Dealer. He brought over an MP5 and a case of ammo. We got to shoot it for like a $5 donataion to the club. I remeber raking a table of bowling pins on full auto and knocking them all down! Dave let me shoot some neat stuff over the next couple of years.....

Doug K

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Mine was a M16A2 in the early 90's, thank you Uncle Sam. I have been in love ever since, but have not had the chance of shooting anything outside the Army. I am looking forward to trying some 9mm sub guns, and then i will be buying one of my very own. I am new to NFA items, but i just bought my first suppressor yesterday at the 21 Century sale, and i already started planning my first SBR, and am looking forward to picking out my first full auto. Man this stuff is addicting, but i love it.

mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    My first was an MP5 - I started a savings program and then short-circuited it en route to an MP5 by buying an Ingram M10 in 9mm.

BBQ_Guru - I'm in the 86th and Michigan area and have memberships at Popguns and MCF&G - if you want to spend some time with my Ingram M10 we can get together. You feed it, I'll stuff magazines for ya.

Sparky03

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Lebanon IN
    My first was an MP5 - I started a savings program and then short-circuited it en route to an MP5 by buying an Ingram M10 in 9mm.

BBQ_Guru - I'm in the 86th and Michigan area and have memberships at Popguns and MCF&G - if you want to spend some time with my Ingram M10 we can get together. You feed it, I'll stuff magazines for ya.

Mine was m16 as well
    BBQ-guru/mikerccie
    Got a Max11 and m16 and member of mcf&g put a time and I could meet for som full auto fun

Last edited:

BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy

I may take you up on that. M10 seems to be one of the more affordable entry level options.

Top Bottom