• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Nice little shop in Greentown.He is into cowboy action shooting,evil black rifles(Denny had some at the Kokomo gunshow) and 1911's,Glocks and various other pistols.Not really sure of his hours but his number is 765-628-2050.The shop is @ 225 N. Howard St. He just got back from SHOT Show and has an awesome set of brochures for new products for '09.I enjoyed hanging out with him at the Kokomo Show.

Gunther224

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Dave, thank you the intro. I now have several Stag lowers (stripped) for sale. Also just got in a couple Sig.,4 Taurus 24/7 and a few Ruger Mark 3. I usually have a few used guns in stock also. Always call before coming over.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yes.Actual gunshop! Denny told me it is best to go in from the second street after the light.It's Indiana St and go thru the little jog in the road.It's right before the RR tracks on the left (west) side.Drive down the gravel road to the polebarn looking place.

I am not sure of his pricing but he will be at the Tipton gunshow this weekend and you can chit-chat with him.He's about 5'-6",beard/mustache,glasses & salt/pepper hair.He's usually giving me a hardtime so he's easy to spot.:runaway:

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    It seems I'm always needing something that is gun related and this gun shop usually has what I need. They have guns, reloading supplies,ammo, scope mounting items, etc. It is convenient for me because of closeness and I hope they stay in business forever...

Top Bottom