• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I didnt forget. I have everything done but the Indiana outline.

Cn someone guide me to a pic of Indiana with a bold outline? I cannot get it to look right from a solid image.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I didnt forget. I have everything done but the Indiana outline.

Cn someone guide me to a pic of Indiana with a bold outline? I cannot get it to look right from a solid image.

C1354.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    How about if we are going with the "for those about to rock" theme, to stick with the album cover with the original canon but, insert a handgun to replace the canon barrel and keep the wagon wheels and the angle and direction its facing, the same.

Just the same basic look but adding the large handgun where the canon is. Enough of a change to make it a "new" original. (for copyright reasons)

The gun should be a generic handgun so we don't argue over which model is best. Argument will now be Semi vs Revolver.

Defiantly trying to keeping it simple but not dorky, cause I won't wear dorky..............anymore.

Slogan should still keep with the rhythm and beat of the song -

"For those who're armed and ready" - (who're looks like whore)

"For those about to carry" -

"For Those with Rights to Carry" - "We Salute You" -My Favorite

Just picture the Handgun with the wagon wheels below.
    Yes - Use your imagination cause I got no photo-shop.

_AUTOIMAGES_CPACCV103lg.jpg

If you want color.

_AUTOIMAGES_CPAC100lg.jpg

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Personally, I don't care for the "cocked and locked" slogan. It seems a little cliche'. Maybe something along the lines of being pro-choice? Possibly something 2A related?

ETA: After some brainstorming and looking at some of the other ideas, I got the slogan!!

For those who choose to carry - We salute you.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I do like Duck's "For Those with Rights to Carry" - "We Salute You"

It makes sense on an OC / CC shirt. You need the rights to be able to carry and INGO wants to promote legal gun ownership.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I can put a rolling revolver together.

For those with rights to carry...we salute you!

Any word on using the ingo logo or putting www. Link on back?

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I think one of the shirts with the holstered gun print, and the simple OC/CC logo would be best, personally. I may just have to see if I can get one printed up :)
    tough6.preview.jpg

Also, I dig this
    WEAR-A-GUN_37.jpg

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Personally, I don't care for the "cocked and locked" slogan. It seems a little cliche'. Maybe something along the lines of being pro-choice? Possibly something 2A related?

ETA: After some brainstorming and looking at some of the other ideas, I got the slogan!!

I like that as well, and it's definitely gun-related and fits with the context of the OC/CC graphic. BTW, for the CC'ers, would this now make you a target for a bad guy with a gun??? :dunno: ...just sayin'. ;)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I like this idea and if you need some photoshoping work done let me know. I know my way around that program, but you guys seem to be doing a good job so far. I'm not a fan of the cock and locked logo...but that's my :twocents:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Slogan should still keep with the rhythm and beat of the song -

"For those who're armed and ready" - (who're looks like whore)

"For those about to carry" -

"For Those with Rights to Carry" - "We Salute You" -My Favorite

I'm not a fan of the cock and locked logo...but that's my :twocents:

Yeah, it's not very easy to come up with something that both rhymes and follows the "beat" of the title. I came up with "cocked & locked" because it kinda did both. I understand cliche' though... It's all in the brainstorming.

Then again, there's always the song "Big Balls" we could do a theme with that. :rolleyes: :D

ACDC-Big-Gun-31520.jpg

Last edited:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Then again, there's always the song "Big Balls" we could do a theme with that. :rolleyes: :D

My balls are always bouncing
    To the left and to the right
    Unless I carry at 1 o'clock,
    Which keeps them nice and tight.

If someone still needs an Indiana outline, I can make one, or I can explain a very easy way to do it in Photoshop, if that's what you're using.

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    **UPDATE**

Ok, the font will be like Goinggreyfast's example with a possible slogan of "For those Who Carry We Salute You" on the front. The back would have the INGO logo but I am still not sure which one I think would look best on a t-shirt.

*OPTIONAL* Will be your screen name (or whatever else you want) at the top on the back like a football jersey.

Price: Lets say these were $20 as described without optional screenname but both sides. I need a list of everyone who will but one or how many you will but and what color you want.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Every time I see OC/CC written I think it would be cool to have a shirt made that looks like AC/DC leTters but says OC/CC instead. Maybe just that or some guns or perhaps an INGO logo too. Anyway it was a big hit in the carry forum so to prevent it from continuing to derail that thread I'm posting here so we can work on it.
    Not trying to jack the thread but I remember a friend of mine (Dan) in the 80's everyone had AC/DC on the back of their jean jacket so Dan who was very artistic put "AC/DC SUCKS" on the back of his.

It was the funniest thing to see people getting upset and wanting to fight him over it. A couple of guys did actually go so far to (and regret) throw a punch. I think when they woke up from being knocked unconscious they must have thought 'what just happened?"

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    **UPDATE**

Ok, the font will be like Goinggreyfast's example with a possible slogan of "For those Who Carry We Salute You" on the front. The back would have the INGO logo but I am still not sure which one I think would look best on a t-shirt.

*OPTIONAL* Will be your screen name (or whatever else you want) at the top on the back like a football jersey.

Price: Lets say these were $20 as described without optional screenname but both sides. I need a list of everyone who will but one or how many you will but and what color you want.

Just let me know what you want when you have decided and I can send it all to the person who designed it and she will make sure it all matches. Remember, for T-Shirt printing, the file will need to be inverted. She loves to do this kind of stuff and is doing it as a favor for me/us. I'll send you back the file for your approval.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Just let me know what you want when you have decided and I can send it all to the person who designed it and she will make sure it all matches. Remember, for T-Shirt printing, the file will need to be inverted. She loves to do this kind of stuff and is doing it as a favor for me/us. I'll send you back the file for your approval.

No need, already have the font but thanks for the offer! I may use her service in the future, it just depends how this run turns out.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Love the slogan. I'd be in for at least one shirt. Still not sure about the screen name thing. As for the INGO logo, you could either just put "INGO" on the sleeve, or "INGunOwners.com" across the back with a small state outline right where you were thinking about putting the screen name... or both.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom