obamatard OKs use of Child Soldiers and more....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I didn't see this posted anywhere so if it's a dupe, I'm sorry.

I got this heads up in an email and was completely dumbfounded. The POTUS has said it's ok for certain terrorist states to use children as soldiers. Not only that, but he has doubled funding to these governments for such things. This has to stop, and stop now. You don't have to believe me, look for yourself:

Terror State: Obama OK's Yemen's Child Soldiers and has Doubled Aid to the Jihadi Terror Source - Atlas Shrugs
    Child soldiers 'no bar' for US aid - Americas - Al Jazeera English
    Presidential Memorandum--Child Soldiers Prevention Act | The White House
    U.S. Waiving Penalties for Use of Child Soldiers - FoxNews.com
    UNICEF - Policy advocacy and partnerships for children's rights - Eleven new countries pledge support for 'Paris Commitments'
    Obama — Using Children As Soldiers Is Perfectly Fine. | RedState

On top of that, I would like to point out the comments section in the first article. So would Pamela.
    The Left's New Strategy: Incitement to Murder - Atlas Shrugs
    As it seems, the communists in this Country are getting desperate. They're looking to incite violence in this Country through fear and may very well take the first shots. I'm not here inciting violence myself, but as Pamela has done, I'm simply bringing the issue to light. The sad truth is that S is closer than ever to HingTF. We cannot sit idle any longer. We have to stop this crap before it turns from a war of words into a war of lead and steel. Not only would a civil war be physically awful, but it would allow our enemies from all over the world to kill us and cripple our Country.

Our leadership is sending OUR money to terrorists overseas and their fanboys are trying hard to divide us they can conquer us. The strong cannot be conquered from within without first being conquered from without. They realize this and are living it to their fullest extent. Not only are they ready to take up arms and help our enemies, they are actively destroying our economy. If you think that it matters, D or R this election, you are SORELY mistaken. We can't just leave the sandbox yet either. Doing that would mean doing everything short of declaring martial law in this Country just to keep terrorists from attacking us daily at home.

I don't have the answers. I never claim to. But I thought I should bring these two situations to your attention. What you do with the information is up to you. Use it wisely.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm gonna blame it on the overdose of chocolate tonight, but what does that link have to do with child soldiers and the Kenyan giving a free pass to the countries that use them? :scratch:

OMG wrong article post.. yes yes.. um ill take the chocolate excuse please!

One second!

Thanks,
    Matthew

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis

My bad.. and truly I am surprised. I was reading another blog and that was posted, I read further after your response and you were correct. It seems he has waved the law temporarily. No dupe.. the crazy thing is he helped push for this very resolution. He has a pending reason coming up... It better be good huh..

Dumb silly Barack :xmad:

Thanks,
    Matthew

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My question is WHY would he do this? What does he or "Amerika" have to gain from it? It doesn't make sense.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    But that doesn't explain the other Countries. And besides, I'm sure there were other ways that wouldn't draw outcry to accomplish that.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Law passes against countries using child soldiers as proof of our moral standards. Several of those are allies of ours in war on terror. War on terror more important than law, so we make exemptions for those countries.

Pretty much status quo there in a statist kinda way.

We could have just sent extra cash to offset the difference, and that might be what we'd do in normal times, but we're kinda strapped right now, so better to just drop the pretense.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Hmm, funny. I don't think anyone here has said anything about a conspiracy. :rolleyes: At least I know I'm not the only one around here with issues.

Law passes against countries using child soldiers as proof of our moral standards. Several of those are allies of ours in war on terror. War on terror more important than law, so we make exemptions for those countries.

Pretty much status quo there in a statist kinda way.

We could have just sent extra cash to offset the difference, and that might be what we'd do in normal times, but we're kinda strapped right now, so better to just drop the pretense.

I can think of a THOUSAND different ways to accomplish this than the way he went about it. Somalia is not our ally. Chad, Sudan, neither an ally. Yemen? :laugh: Ally my ass. That's like saying Iran is an Ally. It just doesn't make any sense.

The only thing I can think of is that he's doing this to make a case that it's ok for him to do a version of the same here in America. So far the only thing really stopping him is anti-gunners and this very law he lifted for these Countries. Now, I'm not saying this is what he's trying to do, but it IS a possibility.

I mean, look at all the other stuff he and the Democraps have done and foundation they laid that we never thought they could have done, but they did. I wouldn't put much else past these idiots.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Somalia is an ally in the sense that we are cramming the failed gov't full of our tax dollars in the hope of keeping the muslim groups from owning the nation fully.

Yemen? Yeah, more cash cramming and we get to wail the occational person with a predator or special ops team.

If we send them money, beg them for access, and need them purely as a practical manner for tactical or strategic ends - that's what we call an ally. And no congressional law about money is gonna change that. Ask Oliver North.

New Boss/Old Boss.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Somalia is an ally in the sense that we are cramming the failed gov't full of our tax dollars in the hope of keeping the muslim groups from owning the nation fully.

Yemen? Yeah, more cash cramming and we get to wail the occational person with a predator or special ops team.

If we send them money, beg them for access, and need them purely as a practical manner for tactical or strategic ends - that's what we call an ally. And no congressional law about money is gonna change that. Ask Oliver North.

New Boss/Old Boss.

Ok, I can agree with that. Still doesn't explain the loosening of the law/treaty/whatever it is. Like I said, there's other ways to accomplish getting access when we need it. Food, supplies, support, education, information, something.

Top Bottom