• CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    USA Today:

Report: U.S. may send note to Iran's supreme leader

The Obama administration is weighing a major diplomatic overture to Iran before the country's presidential elections in June, The Boston Globe reports. The newspaper, quoting two senior European diplomats who met recently with key State department officials, says the initiative could come in the form of a letter from President Obama to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The Globe says the diplomats spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

The newspaper says it would be the first formal communication between a U.S. president and Iran's leadership since Washington cut diplomatic ties with Tehran following the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

State Department officials, it says, declined to comment on plans for Iran policy.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who is up re-election in June, often strikes a high public profile, but Khamanei is the country's most powerful figure.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Don't you get it? This will make everything better between the Iran and the U.S. and they'll stop their nuclear program immediately.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sending a note? WTF! this aint 3rd freaking grade, we should be sending bombers & ICBM's!

Yea I could use a new windshield...

No this would be a bad approach since the Iranian PEOPLE are actually indifferent or actually envy us. It's their leadership that needs taken out back and beaten. Of course lining the extremists up infront of a couple battalions that's cocked and locked might not be a bad thing either...

Wanna talk? We'll talk. Speak through my AR barrel a little louder... something about 72 virgins...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'd take 2 women who know what they are doing over 72 virgins, any day of the week! :D

I always wondered something. 72 virgins, once they're not virgins anymore, then what? And where do they all come from? Does God "sew" them back up or what? :laugh: There can't be an endless supply of souls in Allahville. Not women anyway. :D

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Don't you get it? This will make everything better between the Iran and the U.S. and they'll stop their nuclear program immediately.

in exchange for what?

Israel?

Our churches?
    Our children?
    Our heads?
    Our Souls?

God blesses those who defend Israel.

(Genesis 12:3

3 I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
    and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you." )

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I always wondered something. 72 virgins, once they're not virgins anymore, then what? And where do they all come from? Does God "sew" them back up or what? :laugh: There can't be an endless supply of souls in Allahville. Not women anyway. :D

They just said "virgins," who said anything about "women?"

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    The little love letter he wrote the Russians worked real well. They had fun embarrassing him over the whole thing. I just don't think they have a clue what they are doing.

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    They just said "virgins," who said anything about "women?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA2KoBNjo-Y

:D

index.cfm

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yea I could use a new windshield...

No this would be a bad approach since the Iranian PEOPLE are actually indifferent or actually envy us. Not so much. Most of them actually see us in a contemptible fashion. It's their leadership that needs taken out back and beaten. Of course lining the extremists up infront of a couple battalions that's cocked and locked might not be a bad thing either...

Wanna talk? We'll talk. Speak through my AR barrel a little louder... something about 72 virgins...

:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :thumbsup:

Get the code card. Bring the "football"... Start the sequence! Kill'em all, let God sort em out, right? :D

Top Bottom