• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Didn't anyone else see the thing about April Fools at the top of the article? :) I sure hope so!

Wow I can't stand ASSCAR but I was getting pissed off, and about to go on a rant when I saw your post. I went back and read the article again and didn't see it now I was pissed at POTUS and you, I figured I'd better look again.

Wow I picked a hell of a day to quit smoking!!!!

Happy April Fools Day!!!:rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Even though this was an April Fool's Joke did you see the massive comments left behind against I3BO? Even after people found out it was a joke? Last poll I heard on fox say I3BO has a 60% apporval rating (dropped from the 70+% he use to have). Keep spreading the word and before you know it I3BO will have a 10% rating!

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    What makes it so "effective" as an April Fool's joke is that it's so completely plausible. After all, he's already ordering private businesses around: forcing the CEO of GM out as one example. "What's next" has to be on many people's minds.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    This is just plain stupid. I cannot believe these things....well I can but when will the tyranny stop?

Obama Orders Chevrolet and Dodge Out Of NASCAR - Car News

Maybe Gordon will be trading in his Monte Carlo for a Civic. Or better yet a Camery.

I can now see the future of NASCAR, Instead of sub 16 second pit stops, we will see 30 minute pit stops so the cars can plug-in to recharge.

:laugh: Electric cars in nascar. :laugh: They're so "cutting edge" they just switched to unleaded gasoline a couple years ago.

Top Bottom