• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    In early 2000’s (2008) I believe, when Obama was president he made the following statement about how he was going to create, “civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded [as the military]”.

I look around today and see the following:
    LGBTQ and whatever else, how they truly dislike the USA; some become violent and go on shooting sprees.
    The race card being played at any event. Many blacks are openly attacking whites just to attack.
    Defunding the police
    Allowing anti Americans to riot without consequences.
    Encouraging anti-white dialog
    DEI
    Creating a fake insurrection to make Trump supporters bad people, even talks of death.
    FBI, CIA, Homeland security going after whites, parents, and Trump supporters.
    FBI agents and others dressing up and infiltrating Trump rallies.
    Openly allowing ARMIES of illegal immigrants to cross our border
    Arming the IRS
    Biological warfare

Is this the civilian national security force he speaks of? An abundance of unpatriotic Americans, millions of illegal immigrants, federal agencies and whatever else; is this his army?

There are more obvious divisions being created. Biden is not smart enough to run this country in the manner it is being run. I believe the shadow government is led by Obama. There is talk about never allowing Trump to run, creating hostile United States if he should make it. When I was young I would hear the adults talk about how the USA was solid and the only way to defeat us was from within. Divide and conquer. Inject an enormous amount of fear into our society? Was the covid lockdown a test of compliance?

What are your thoughts?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

According to the journalist’s account, the situation escalated when he asked one of the individuals about their origin. The response was unexpectedly aggressive.

“By the way… If you are smart enough, you will know who I am. But you are really not smart enough to know who I am. But soon you’re going to know who I am,” the illegal immigrant warned.

Top Bottom