• ...and so much more!
  • munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    well, let me start by saying i could break an anvil with a bale of hay

that being said i have been able to demolish everything from vehicles to microwaves while on the job

Oakley, great sales and service. i've wrecked more than a few pair and it takes a lot. every time i call they are polite and get this.....competent. i've had to send some to the factory to be repaired and recieved it back in a timely manner.

surefire....ditto. i accidentally turned my light on in it's holster, drained the batteries, blew the bulb, embarassed the hell outta myself. called them and after a few routine questions they wrote it off as a faulty lamp and replaced my batteries and lamp

safariland...just the same.i'm a gearwhore, not gonna lie about it.needless to say i have never been happy with issued equipment from anywhere, so instead of bitching about the bianchi holster i hated so i bought a safariland 6004 used off of ebay.shortly after i got it the hood broke due to age, rust,and general use over an extended period of time. called them up and explained my situation figuring i was looking at 15 or 20 bucks out of pocket(stilll cheaper than a new one) the only question they had was my name and address. in 2 days i had the part in hand no cost to my

theese are all companies i trust my life with, and will continue to. great products, great people :twocents:

Top Bottom