• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Thank you everyone who showed up to our Open carry lunch at Northwoods! :woot: It was great! We had a turnout of 8 Ingo members and a total of 15! (kids and friends of members) I would like to thank Turnandshoot4, DarkLight, Prometheus and Juanita, Jubbie, Hobie08, Bhughesiii2187 and Salemons for showing up. I know I forgot two of you, chime in and I'll include you here.

+1 for Northwoods for giving us 4 tables to eat at!

Pics:
    IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

Would have had more pics, but I'm not the shutterbug... Prometheus should have a few, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yes I am sure, you shoulda seen the gaudy ass sig turnandshoot was carrying... good lord. Not only that but again XDs' dominated the event, and someone bought a new XDM.. I'm jealous.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hahahaha. . . . . you guys have an OC event and I don't see 1 STINKIN' GUN in those pictures!!

Looks like everyone had a good time. Just another reason we all love INGO!

How was the reception by the "sheeple"? Any looks? Any questions?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Hahahaha. . . . . you guys have an OC event and I don't see 1 STINKIN' GUN in those pictures!!

Looks like everyone had a good time. Just another reason we all love INGO!

How was the reception by the "sheeple"? Any looks? Any questions?

I only got one question but it was hours later at Meijer by a curious lady who had been in line with us at the check out but asked us in the parking lot. She thought it was cool we could OC and said she probably wouldn't OC but was inspired to get her LTCH by seeing us. "It's just time for me to do it." :yesway:

FYI: I want to say everyone over 18 at that table was open carrying except 2ppl. Plenty of trips to the buffet.

Owner/manager lady was very friendly and said on several occasions thanks for coming, come back soon. Might be common place for her to say that, but there is no way she missed all the guns. Especially my wife's and my bi-tone XD's or turnandshoots' sig :cool:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I would think that Prometheus' burger or NWI40cal's salad would have had pics up by now. They were covered in BACON!!!! I think most INGO members had bacon something or other.

The Sig was the birthday present and the ammo I carried in it was a Christmas present:)

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I would think that Prometheus' burger or NWI40cal's salad would have had pics up by now. They were covered in BACON!!!! I think most INGO members had bacon something or other.

The Sig was the birthday present and the ammo I carried in it was a Christmas present:)

I need to find my micro SD adapter... Where is the looking under the sofa emoticon?

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    OC lunch

Yes, it was very fun. We will be having another in March, Maybe before then. Hope to see you at the next one!

Top Bottom