• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What saturday in May should the event be?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    This sounds fun! The downside for me is that it is an 2 1/2 hour drive... :(

Are there going to be INGO events closer to Indianapolis?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Keep an eye on the Events Section.
    There are Meet & Shoots, and Meet & Eats in various parts of the state throughout the year.
    We just tend to have more.

You're more than welcome to attend one of ours, we occasionally have had visitors from other parts of the state.
    We should start getting better attendance when the weather picks up temperature.

We have a bunch of videos on YouTube. Type in NWI INGO and you'll see some.

Here is one from last year one of the Mods made up.
    [video=youtube;NZvGTgoCUFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZvGTgoCUFY[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

If you do make the drive up here, step up and introduce yourself. We'll make sure you get to shoot all the fun stuff.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    If you do make the drive up here, step up and introduce yourself. We'll make sure you get to shoot all the fun stuff.

Thanks! Will do if I go :D Although I kind of stand out in a firearm event, so you may spot me before I see you. I'll be the nervous looking one ;) haha jk.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis

I'll try to get one when I'm at the range next, you'll see what I mean about nervous looking:n00b:..., What I meant was there's not many young females at firearm events... so yeah I'm kinda that black sheep. At least there hasn't been any when I go.

I'm happy today though, I GOT MY PERMIT IN THE MAIL!! There will be more range time soon :D

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'll try to get one when I'm at the range next, you'll see what I mean about nervous looking:n00b:..., What I meant was there's not many young females at firearm events... so yeah I'm kinda that black sheep. At least there hasn't been any when I go.

I'm happy today though, I GOT MY PERMIT IN THE MAIL!! There will be more range time soon :D
    You be surprised at the number of women at one of the NWI INGO Shoot and Meets. Everyone is there to have fun, like Actaeon 277 said check out the videos on Youtube and watch out for the guy who wears pink. If mrobnoxious1and his daughter is there, she will teach you how to shoot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh don't scare the "Indy folks" away just yet.
    Besides Da PINKFather will NOT be there. He only comes once a year to the MAIN JULY event. :p
    Jedi on the other hand... :whistle:

@Jenn
    Congrads on your pink paper.
    Off topic but have you had a chance to take the "Indiana Firearms Law Class"? Guy from Tactical Firearms Training teaches the course and he is based out of Indy. It is a good EYE OPENER on knowing the law in indiana regarding firearms, carrying them, and self defense.

He is a member here on INGO and gives discounts to INGO members as well.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Oh don't scare the "Indy folks" away just yet.
    Besides Da PINKFather will NOT be there. He only comes once a year to the MAIN JULY event. :p
    Jedi on the other hand... :whistle:

@Jenn
    Congrads on your pink paper.
    Off topic but have you had a chance to take the "Indiana Firearms Law Class"? Guy from Tactical Firearms Training teaches the course and he is based out of Indy. It is a good EYE OPENER on knowing the law in indiana regarding firearms, carrying them, and self defense.

He is a member here on INGO and gives discounts to INGO members as well.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately I'll probably have to wait until June to take classes, unless there's some available this month.
    May is going to be a busy month for me.

- I guess I'll have to see for myself. When I went to the tri state show they all thought I was a high schooler. :n00b: Well I might be the only nervous looking one? Haha.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thanks for the info, unfortunately I'll probably have to wait until June to take classes, unless there's some available this month.
    May is going to be a busy month for me.

- I guess I'll have to see for myself. When I went to the tri state show they all thought I was a high schooler. :n00b: Well I might be the only nervous looking one? Haha.

Be brave little buckaroo.

Top Bottom