Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm going to try to get the tree up today. Depends on how good I feel. We have two trees-- one with white lights that I put ornaments and the whole nine yards on--and a fiber optic one that is so pretty it doesn't need much, just a little tinsel and a topper. We'll see which one I put up. They are both 4' trees. When I set them on an end table in the living room window, they look like full sized trees from the outside. On the inside, there is room for presents on/under the table. The smaller trees need fewer decorations also.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What a start to the day. Get in to work and flip breaker for the compressor and I've got nothing. So go to call our maintenance guy and phones aren't working. No dial tone....again. Reboot the modem and got phones back. Maintenance guy can't get here today. Hard to do our job without compressed air :wallbash:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think they did. The test seemed to go well. I have mixed emotions about that, because if it's not neuropathy, then it might be my brain. The MRI Thursday will tell.
    Hey just throwing this out there but ever since I had covid I get balance issues from time to time. It normally comes with a blood pressure increase. I don't know if you had the covid in the past or not but if so, could be a side effect of beating the bio-weapon infection. Check your blood pressure when you get the balance issue and see if you have a raised blood pressure too... Hope you figure it out...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    What a start to the day. Get in to work and flip breaker for the compressor and I've got nothing. So go to call our maintenance guy and phones aren't working. No dial tone....again. Reboot the modem and got phones back. Maintenance guy can't get here today. Hard to do our job without compressed air :wallbash:
    I can do most of my job without air since switching tools to milwaukee, but I still need it for some stuff, can see where a trans shop HAS to have it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I can do most of my job without air since switching tools to milwaukee, but I still need it for some stuff, can see where a trans shop HAS to have it.
    Yeah. Can do some things without it but my employee doesn't have cordless and the only cordless I have is 3/8 impact. Biggest thing I need air for is air checking drums and blowing solvent off parts when I'm rebuilding, so constant need there. And I've got 5 transmissions out waiting to be rebuilt at the moment

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah. Can do some things without it but my employee doesn't have cordless and the only cordless I have is 3/8 impact. Biggest thing I need air for is air checking drums and blowing solvent off parts when I'm rebuilding, so constant need there. And I've got 5 transmissions out waiting to be rebuilt at the moment
    Excuses excuses
    ;)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hey just throwing this out there but ever since I had covid I get balance issues from time to time. It normally comes with a blood pressure increase. I don't know if you had the covid in the past or not but if so, could be a side effect of beating the bio-weapon infection. Check your blood pressure when you get the balance issue and see if you have a raised blood pressure too... Hope you figure it out...
    Thanks, I'll check that out. I think we have a blood pressure machine around here somewhere.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Would it be worth trying to rent one?

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Busy week for me so far. Finally after two months of planning we are starting to install my new furnace tonight. Switching from a 100,000 BTU getting roughly 65% efficiency to an 80,000 BTU @ 96.1% AFUE should make a huge difference. Was also elected Sergeant at Arms for my conservation club on Monday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom