• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Noob question... I signed up for the NRA in early December, however I still haven't received anything from them in the mail. How long does it usually take? What do they normally send? The main reason I'm asking is our mail service here is horrible and they tend to lose at least 20-30% of the mail I'm expecting and never receive. :n00b:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I renewed in mid-December and got my new membership packet today.

I used the Bass Pro gift card promo and got that in a week or two.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I renewed in mid-December and got my new membership packet today.

I used the Bass Pro gift card promo and got that in a week or two.

I signed up using that Bass Pro gift card promo too. I forget when I signed up but I still haven't received anything from them. Could it have something to do with all the new people signing up?

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    I signed up and paid for several of my friends that are pro gun but just didn't think NRA was all that important. So I told em I may not always completely agree with the NRA but they are our best peaceful show of force. They provide a wealth of info. I ask those I signed up to just try em out for a year. I spent a little bit to do this but it was a much better investment than panic ammo buys......

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    I signed up and paid for several of my friends that are pro gun but just didn't think NRA was all that important. So I told em I may not always completely agree with the NRA but they are our best peaceful show of force. They provide a wealth of info. I ask those I signed up to just try em out for a year. I spent a little bit to do this but it was a much better investment than panic ammo buys......

Nice!

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    If you are reading this and you are not a member, become an NRA Member now! The NRA is the #1 organization to protect our 2nd Amendment Rights. There is no excuse not to join. And sign up your spouse and children. Then, also consider a membership in the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Why not call and ask them about your status. They've been getting a lot of new members thanks to the ban proposals.

I think you can check by calling this number: 1-877-NRA-2000. Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm. Saturday from 9am to 6pm. Eastern time.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I renewed last month and have already gotten my confirmation in the mail along with a $25 Basspro gift card.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    If you are reading this and you are not a member, become an NRA Member now! The NRA is the #1 organization to protect our 2nd Amendment Rights. There is no excuse not to join. And sign up your spouse and children. Then, also consider a membership in the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association.

And I would add, to those who are NRA members, consider a lifetime membership. There's a number to call right now and it's only $300. Search the threads - lots of info here on it.

cotter999

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Wanting to sign up

Can someone contact me over this? I am wanting to sign up for the NRA but not sure what it all entails. Can someone shed som light?

Adrian8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    If you value your RIGHT to own the gun of your choice you should be an NRA member as the NRA strikes deep fear in anti-gun politicians..example AL Gore..He lost his bid for President and even lost his home seat in TN over his gun control comments. There is power in numbers, join the NRA

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    Can someone contact me over this? I am wanting to sign up for the NRA but not sure what it all entails. Can someone shed som light?

Go go NRA web site, or just google NRA. $25 for a year membership and you get free stuff. Mine was a basspro card I think $20. You also get a magazine subscription. Most importantly your joining makes a statement. Believe what you will, but I guarantee most politicians know an anti gun stance could cost em their seat. I said it once ill say it again. Its the best peaceful show of force. Some call the NRA a monster radical even terrorist group but I assure you they are a voice of reason and the last line of defense to prevent a SHTF between we the people and the US government.

XDJohnnyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    i think they sent a note that said if you hadn't received your stuff in like 60 days to call them or get on there website

Top Bottom