• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShelbyCo.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2010
    Marietta
    I have not seen much mention of the NRA in this forum. Is there a reason for this? I was just wondering if there was something I was missing.:dunno:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The NRA hasn't made much news recently. Feel free to post something interesting about the NRA and you won't have any problems getting others to weigh in. BTW, the Break Room probably isn't the best place to talk about the NRA, since it is specifically for non-gun topics.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    +1 to all of the above.

The Gun Owners of America and Second Amendment foundation have been responsible for every pro gun victory over the past decade.

Meanwhile the NRA has compromised it's way into every piece of antigun legislation to come down the pike.

I feel sick for the years of dues I ignorantly paid into the NRA thinking I was helping things.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    They won't until there's another landmark case on the verge of being won by someone else, where they can swoop in and steal credit at the last minute.

That's hilarious. France says the same thing, a lot, about the USA. LOL

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I received a lifetime membership when I was 14, it was a simple $500 fee at that time if memory serves. When I grew up I made them remove me from their list. The only good thing about membership, IMO is the insurance that will pay for half of a gun if half of a gun is stolen.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    And these compromises would be . . . ?:dunno:

I've answered this apologist question from you several times in the past. Use teh search function if your memory is that faulty and you want the in depth review of how they supported the 34, 68, 86 and 89 bans... They even supported the 94 ban... until they started calling it the clinton ban and begging for money to battle what they caused.

:rolleyes:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Don't forget their support of HR45. They rush to compromise, and compromise is not part of the 2A. Oh, I think they are on board with the UN small arms treaty Hillary is currently negotiating the terms of....The road to HELL is paved with good intentions.

Top Bottom