• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I like a man who knows how to defend his chimneys from unwanted intruders.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw this one the other day and sent it to my wife. When I asked her what the payments would be on that she said one winning lottery ticket.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    While it is very nice, for that price, I would not settle for less than 100 acres preferably 200+, I would never be that close to neighbors if I had that kind of $$. I would however love to hang out with whoever built this and race some carts and try out that range!!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    While it is very nice, for that price, I would not settle for less than 100 acres preferably 200+, I would never be that close to neighbors if I had that kind of $$. I would however love to hang out with whoever built this and race some carts and try out that range!!
    Yeah, bought it for 4.9 mil in 2017 and listing it for 20 mil now...good luck with that.

I have a friend that retired to AZ and bought a 2k acre working ranch for less than either of those prices; it didn't just have a gun room it had a gun building built into a hill with a vault door. He calls it the Viper Valley Cattle Company (former F16 pilot). I'd much rather be there; of course the trip to the grocery store takes a while so stock up, and the phone company pays him monthly to not ask for service to be installed, cell phone coverage? HA! Get a shortwave license. Nirvana.

Last edited:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Like a lot of things, I'm sure the house was built when there wasn't much there, and the town has expanded. My Aunt and Uncle bought a house in Glendale Az in 1972, they were way on the outskirts of Phoenix, the city has since expanded to them.....I love Arizona, and would live there in a heartbeat....

Top Bottom