• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Sounds like a great time was had by all. What a great idea Cigars and guns two of my favorite things. Now for a great Bourbon or Single Malt. Perfect evening.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Probably going to do another Open Carry Cigar Night in January??? Anyone game for that or should we hold off until February?

I say January, it's not like it's a high $$ thing for people still recovering from xmas, and i'm sure most people would want an excuse for a night out from home after the holidays :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Probably can't do a Tuesday in January or February as we already have our events planned for those months. We may already have March booked too??? It would have to be April or later before I could try to book a Tuesday event.

Realize that I piggyback the INGO portion of the event onto a manufacturer's sponsored event so that we have a free event for INGO members, unless they choose to buy a cigar.

Second Tuesday will be the NPCCC Club Meeting... but sure, Im always up for a trip across two counties, just so that I can be abused and insulted over my cigar choices by melensdad... :(

Swisher Rules! ha ha ha

To be fair, I held off all the insults about your grape flavored stink bombs until after your payments cleared my credit card processor and were safely on the way to my bank account!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oh man....got a couple of humidors and lots of friends who enjoy a fine cigar and firearms.

Keep me posted on any upcoming events! Might even bring my Martin and play some songs...

Well its not an INGO event tonight, but we have the GURKHA cigar rep coming in tonight to introduce 3 new cigars. The Ghost. The Red Witch. And the 125th Anniversary cigars. He's giving away some deals. We have a new guitar player coming in too. Of course everyone is welcome, but I usually do a special invite for INGO members every 2 or 3 months.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well its not an INGO event tonight, but we have the GURKHA cigar rep coming in tonight to introduce 3 new cigars. The Ghost. The Red Witch. And the 125th Anniversary cigars. He's giving away some deals. We have a new guitar player coming in too. Of course everyone is welcome, but I usually do a special invite for INGO members every 2 or 3 months.

:rockwoot: since I slept the day away today, I'll stop in tonight. :rockwoot:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

The ghost?? Hmm....tell me more about that one.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom