• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    There is a homeless guy living in a car around my gym. I've seen him several times coming in to the gym to shower. Lately he's been acting more erratic. Pacing back and forth, holding his hands above his head, and he took off his shirt for a while (he's a big dude).
    Haven't seen him lately, but I hope he's gotten help or moved on. Don't like being so close to crazy people.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Update:

The playground poopers got bold in the past week and started parking their vehicle in the school parking lot and nearby on the side street. Instead of parking a ways away and walking up on foot. They also got bold in terms of the frequency they were using the playgrounds as their toilets. Damn near everyday for the past week.

We were able to identify the vehicle and get a plate number. We had some more video and actual information to work with.

It is extremely sad to say it is a large family living (including many young kids) in their vehicle. But the interesting thing was they had been watching the school and learned the schedule. From the neighbors late shift work schedule to the cleaning company's schedule. They knew it all and would adjust their movements accordingly.

Goes to show you how easy it is to be unknowingly watched and tracked.

Impd East was great and came out and we got them criminally trespassed from the property. Hopefully they can get their life together and be responsible and take accountability for their situation. Also, I hope they don't do anything retaliatory.
    That seems like a lot of work just to find a place to go to the bathroom, if they had a car then just find a gas station or Walmart.

Top Bottom