• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Sooo its been on my mind for sometime who would be intrested in pooling funds renting a van (or a bus) and roadtripping to the 1500 in March?

Leave early on a Saturday and getting back in the afternoon/evening.

Anybody in? any suggestions? post em and we can work it out.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I might be interested in doing something like that. I went down last month and it was a bit boring driving down by myself.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    After the crowds this past 1500, I'd plan the entire day so as to best maintain your sanity, and being able to best utilize your time at various crowded booths.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    An Amish van full of gun nuts? Would we be required to hold off on strange odors until we walked through the doors of the show?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I work the 1500 for PSS and I would definitely plan the whole day.. Last show the fire marshall shut the door down on Saturday for a while because of overcrowding. OL Bob said he had never seen that happen in 104 shows. I would plan to stay the day and eat before you go in.. Food isn't that good and it's expensive. Stop by the PSS tables, we generally have as low a price as anyone at the show. Hope to see Y'all there.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I'm thinking Saturday leaving Kodiak at 6a.m. so we get to the show about the time the doors open and count on staying till close. (unless the group decides to leave sooner) Driving back and if anybody wants to shoot I'd open up the range to try out any new toys.

Mike that may work depends on how many people want to go!
    I have a 7 passenger Van (Mini) I would be up to meeting and driving to the 1500 in March I hate going by my self !!
    manygunsmike

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Should we put this in the events section? I still have to run the numbers for the van rental but if there is low turn out and we use manygunsmikes van we will just pay him for gas and ware.

Top Bottom