• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    SOLD - Norinco MAK-90 Sporter 7.62x39mm. Price is $1,000. This is an AK I bought from an estate and it looks like it was seldom shot, if ever. There is no magazine with it but comes with a sling shown. I can add a metal magazine if it's a dealbreaker.

This is a fine example of the Chinese AK from the last AW ban days. The pictures don't do the barrel justice. There is still cosmoline on the bolt and in the receiver. It was imported in 1994 per the serial number.

It's a straight cut receiver. These are the most desirable in terms of possible replacement stocks, etc. I've added a few pictures of the tang and straight cut.

I'm in Indianapolis and will travel to meet if necessary. I'll also ship to your FFL if required.

The only trade I'd consider is a Ruger 57 pistol for fair market value to be discussed. Not really interested in anything else at this time. I will gladly text or email more or specific pictures if requested by PM.

In case you were wondering about the Chinese AK variants compared to the Combloc ones - https://www.skillsetmag.com/2019/09/02/chinese-ak-variants/

Now for the Pics:
    lb8YpVU.jpg

9nSJ8wb.jpg

tkqZ0P3.jpg

6FmgYQv.jpg

oY4oARx.jpg

9WyPBNB.jpg

MGQIW1Z.jpg

BevkEyx.jpg

KKzo9Y6.jpg

74fj9Zq.jpg

Thank for looking...