• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yeah, I didn't even feel safe carrying IWB with one in the chamber with a Versacarry. I can't imagine doing it without a holster of any sort.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Another Victory for Position Cul/Appendix Carry!

I know pointing guns at your junk is the new hotness, but you have a lot of blood vessels there and can bleed out quickly (last PAS in Lafayette, the decedent was shot there, bleed out before getting to hospital). Stop doing this even though you lose cool points.

The gun is a snake and only has one job. Get it away from you, OR leave it in the holster and stop acting like a 7th grader.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    HIllbilly vasectomy? Oh wait, that's when you give a hillbilly a beer can with a lit M-80 in it and tell him to count to any number greater than 5.:lmfao:

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    This reminds me of a story I heard years back. In Arkansas a man put a .22 caliber bullet in where a fuse went in his vehicle because the fuse blew. It worked for a while, then it overheated. Hit him right in the family jewels.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Protecting the gene pool, one groin at a time.
    Update: The driver, 43-year-old Rhonney Jacobs, has been charged with Discharging a Firearm and Brandishing a Firearm.
    Unfortunately the idiot is 43 years old and has probably enjoyed decades of spreading his seed far and wide.
    Our only hope is that his progeny aren't any brighter than he is and commit a similar act of self castration.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Update: The driver, 43-year-old Rhonney Jacobs, has been charged with Discharging a Firearm and Brandishing a Firearm.
    Unfortunately the idiot is 43 years old and has probably enjoyed decades of spreading his seed far and wide.
    Our only hope is that his progeny aren't any brighter than he is and commit a similar act of self castration.

Wait, shouldn't we hope that his kids are far smarter than he? Smart enough to avoid road rage, brandishing firearms, shooting themselves, threatening to shoot innocent people, and having his guns taken away.

Yep, this Norfolk man would be an example of a man who should not have reproductive or gun rights.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Wait, shouldn't we hope that his kids are far smarter than he? Smart enough to avoid road rage, brandishing firearms, shooting themselves, threatening to shoot innocent people, and having his guns taken away.

Yep, this Norfolk man would be an example of a man who should not have reproductive or gun rights.
    Too much to hope for......
    I know several families who's young members of today are being arrested for the same incidents that their Grandfathers were arrested for forty years ago.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I know pointing guns at your junk is the new hotness...

Do you mean there are people who actually do this??? Does that fact that I have never even once felt the temptation to impress anyone in this way mean I am getting old??? Oh well, at least I AM getting old (beats the alternatives!!) :):

Top Bottom