• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm willing to give the benefit of a doubt here and say he didn't really know that was a "Goatse Cloud" or even maybe what that means.
    :dunno:

pic_486774001183151804.jpg

I didn't. I do now. If I thought it would help, I think I'd now go gouge my eyes out with a plastic spoon, but it wouldn't. You can no more "unsee" something you wish you hadn't as you can unring a bell. Pic removed. <mrf>

Sorry all.

Blessings,
    B

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I didn't. I do now. If I thought it would help, I think I'd now go gouge my eyes out with a plastic spoon, but it wouldn't. You can no more "unsee" something you wish you hadn't as you can unring a bell. Pic removed. <mrf>

Sorry all.

Blessings,
    B

An understandable mistake.

I had to look it up myself as well, I had never heard of it before.:dunno:

Wasn't at ALL what I expected either, kinda like lookin' into a bright light, the image is kinda burnt in there now. Yuk!

I am sure you are forgiven, now BACK AWAY FROM THE PLASTIC SPOON!

Windwalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    That is Westboro Bantist Church NOT Baptist Church. Religious zealots are disgusting, no mater what their religion. Someday they will have to face judgment by their maker for what they do.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah, they have been doing this for a while. Someone on another forum said it best. They better hope I don't come down with an incurable disease, because I will go down in a blaze of glory and take them all with me.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wasn't at ALL what I expected either, kinda like lookin' into a bright light, the image is kinda burnt in there now. Yuk!

I am sure you are forgiven, now BACK AWAY FROM THE PLASTIC SPOON!

Oh, I wasn't going to do that in penance... I was going to do it to remove that burnt-in image... Alas, I cannot see how it would help.

Besides, I could only find a spork, and we all know those are useless.

Blessings,
    B

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    protesting soldiers death

terribly aggrevating situation and it always amazes me how stupid and heartless people can be. Everybody who has signed on the dotted line and swore the oath to defend our country should be honored to the highest degree. I would like to see that church run their mouth in a foreign country, dont they realize they wouldnt even be able to have a website or a church. Our family is praying for the deceased family.:patriot:

dclaarjr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Fremont, Ohio
    Anyone who protests a fallen soldiers funeral should be treated in the following manner:

1) Citizenship and all rights stripped.
    2) A one way ticket to the country of his choice.
    3) Face and any other identifying data be put into the terrorist database and inform this person that if they try to enter the US at any place or time, they will be considered an enemy combatant invading the US and will be summarily executed on the spot.

Do you think this is too harsh? I do not. I gave the same oath that that soldier did, and it means a lot to me. Unfortunately this soldier paid with his life for the freedoms every citizen of this country enjoys. To me this is a hero. Any self righteous ba***rd who does not recognize what every veteran has done for him in the history of this country is not an American. Get rid of him.

:patriot: Thank You to ALL FALLEN HEROES :patriot:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Anyone who protests a fallen soldiers funeral should be treated in the following manner:

3) Face and any other identifying data be put into the terrorist database and inform this person that if they try to enter the US at any place or time, they will be considered an enemy combatant invading the US and will be summarily executed on the spot.

Do you think this is too harsh? I do not. I gave the same oath that that soldier did, and it means a lot to me. Unfortunately this soldier paid with his life for the freedoms every citizen of this country enjoys. To me this is a hero. Any self righteous ba***rd who does not recognize what every veteran has done for him in the history of this country is not an American. Get rid of him.

Yeah let us just get rid of people that we don't agree with. Doesn't the oath say something about defending the Constitution of the United States? Guess this doesn't include the 1st Amend. for some poeple? Hey, while we are at it, why not limit the 2nd Amend. to people with views we agree with. The only problem is who decides what group makes up the "we".

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.

I'm in!! My days of being young and naive are long over. You don't like this country and it's policies??..... Then get out!!!! :yesway::rockwoot::patriot:
    :cheers:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Yeah let us just get rid of people that we don't agree with. Doesn't the oath say something about defending the Constitution of the United States? Guess this doesn't include the 1st Amend. for some poeple? Hey, while we are at it, why not limit the 2nd Amend. to people with views we agree with. The only problem is who decides what group makes up the "we".

Singlesix, I agree with dclaarjr in principle because what these anti-American b**tards are doing is disgusting and disrespectful of everything our military are fighting to protect. That said, though, you're correct that the 1A does protect their free speech. It also, as distasteful as I find it personally, protects their right to burn our flag. I'd love to see something terrible befall these losers, but like you, I can't go so far as to advocate the suspending of their Constitutional protections, because if we can do that to/for one, it can/will be done to others, including, eventually, us.

Dclaarjr's point, I think, is that when they protest as they do, they are at the very least propagandizing for our enemies and at worst are "giving aid and comfort to the enemy". In either case, they are traitors, and treason is the only crime specifically named in the Constitution. So what's the ideal solution? Every business in this country has the right to refuse service to anyone. If they all refused to take these traitors' money and sell them things like food, electricity, housing, they would quickly go away, either to move elsewhere or to move on to their next lives. If they're not being sold fuel or plane tickets to get to the sites of the funerals, they cannot protest. I realize that this solution is not going to happen, because let's face it, we as a society are not "America-minded" enough to make a concerted denial of service like this. It's a shame, too, because I think it would work and would not restrict anyone's rights.

Blessings,
    B

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Bill or Rights;
    Personally I'd like nothing more than 10 minutes alone with these people; they doing it to get the Press and guess what it is working. Thank God for all those men and women who have stood in the "gap" to show the families of our Fallen Heroes that American Cares!

Top Bottom