• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmartinsbin

Plinker
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Granger, IN
    SO now the government wants to over regulate farming out of the country too.... Next they'll be in my house telling my family how to wash dishes.

It's time to shut down DC.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Well, farmers do have one of the most dangerous jobs in the nation.

That said, I would rather see one of the most endangering professions brought under control of limits delineated in the Constitution.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Well, farmers do have one of the most dangerous jobs in the nation.

That said, I would rather see one of the most endangering professions brought under control of limits delineated in the Constitution.

They do, but some common sense makes the job much less dangerous.. The farmers daughter was sexy, probably my biggest distraction while working on a farm. :D:D:D:D:D.. Oh how i miss her sometimes .:D:D:D:D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Helped out on the farm in the summer until I was 14 and Great Gramps retired. Learned a lot about how things work and the proper use of wire, tape and brains to keep things going. Keep shutting down the areas that kids can actually get outside and work instead of gaming, texting or TV. Makes a lot of sense to me......NOT.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Helped out on the farm in the summer until I was 14 and Great Gramps retired. Learned a lot about how things work and the proper use of wire, tape and brains to keep things going. Keep shutting down the areas that kids can actually get outside and work instead of gaming, texting or TV. Makes a lot of sense to me......NOT.

But it does fit with the end game of fostering dependency.

I Love Bourbon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Wow, I guess I'll agree with the farmers that the .Gov should let them run their farms the way they see fit. I'd agree a lot more if the farmers weren't taking all those big fat government subsidy checks.
    If you take the G's money you gotta play by their rules...

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    I'm talking about the illegal immigrants that will fill the positions when the teens can't.

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    This has been out for a year or two now. A lot of people associate it with Alex Jones and conspiracies theories related to Agenda 21. As time goes by, it looks more and more plausible, don't it?

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Wow, I guess I'll agree with the farmers that the .Gov should let them run their farms the way they see fit. I'd agree a lot more if the farmers weren't taking all those big fat government subsidy checks.
    If you take the G's money you gotta play by their rules...
    ^^^This. If the farm isn't taking any cash from uncle sammy, I am on their side. If they are, what do you expect then?

Top Bottom