• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    This is the best news all day. I don't care if congress ever pulls their collective heads out, this whole possibility of no pro football was going to kill me.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Get this season moving, I'm tired of hearing about the Superbowl. So much focus on it in our department. I will likely get a ton of OT for it (paid for by the NFL) but I am growing weary of it nonetheless.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, I know I was going to have to slit my wrists if I didn't get to see a bunch of burly welfare queens in tight pants jumping on top of each other. :rolleyes:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I barely watch the shows I like. Football falls somewhere below Food Network and HGTV, both of which make me want to break something.

I would actually prefer HGTV over Football... :dunno:
    Thinking of taking Vacation during the Superbowl just cause I am already gettig tired of Listening to all the BS about the Superbowl being in Indy...

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I would actually prefer HGTV over Football... :dunno:
    Thinking of taking Vacation during the Superbowl just cause I am already gettig tired of Listening to all the BS about the Superbowl being in Indy...
    We don't have pro football in Oklahoma, but college football is the state religion, 1st Amendment be damned. Every Saturday from Labor Day to Christmas is a holy day, and I get sick of hearing about it. People plan weddings and funerals around the OU football schedule... "let's bury Grampa on Friday so we don't have to miss the game."

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    We don't have pro football in Oklahoma, but college football is the state religion, 1st Amendment be damned. Every Saturday from Labor Day to Christmas is a holy day, and I get sick of hearing about it. People plan weddings and funerals around the OU football schedule... "let's bury Grampa on Friday so we don't have to miss the game."

I lived in Central Texas for a while...
    It was just as bad there...

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I think it would be far more interesting if, the Football had a 3 second timer on it...
    I think every time they pile up, there should be an explosion that scatters them across the field, the clock doesn't stop, and they continue the play from wherever they land.

Top Bottom