Not open for further replies.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Hi all!

I ran across the link to this forum over on THR and decided to check it out. I lurk over there, but post a bit more on GT under the screen name of c5367. Very nice forum y'all have here!

I'm originally from the Chicago-land area and came down here to Bloomington for law school. I'm hoping to stay here in IN after I graduate in the spring. I'm really diggin this state. CCW, ridiculously low cost of living compared to Chicago, roads that actually curve: what's not to like?

Even though they suck the season, I'm a dyed in the wool Bears fan. Hoosier natives give me some ribbing on that one.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Chicago land eh??? I guess we can blame BHO on you ;-) <--that means I am joking.

Oh heck no! :): I'm actually from DuPage county, a very red enclave in an otherwise blue Chicago Metro area.

I voted against him when he ran for senate, and you should see the amount of Anti-BHO advocacy I've made on other, less politically minded boards. I find that doing so on gun boards is usually preaching to the choir, so I wanted to take the message to the unconverted.
    Didn't work out so well, did it? :):

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Welcome! Ever been on 44 between Martinsville and Franklin?? Fun stuff!

Yep, one of my favorite stretches. I also really like 446, 46 and 135 around Brown County. Great riding. Everytime I drive on those roads it makes me miss having a street bike. (only have track bikes at the moment)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom