• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bender574

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Middlebury
    I live in michiana. Istarted my account while ago but with my last job did nothing but work 13hour day and sleep. Now that I'm back to a 40hour a week job got time to do thing Ilike. love to learn anything I can about firearms because new to them. My first hand gun I got 2 years ago is a S&W 459 9mm. that got me hook now I have 4 firearm and just want to keep getting more... I also have ruger 10-22 , benelli Nove 12ga deer gun < just got a HI Point 9mm carbine. hopeing to me someone that would like to share hunting info maybe fine a hunting buddy. was born and raised in Grand Forks ,ND and don't know many people. really don't know any hunters in Indiana. Excited to meet you all ..... thanks Pete:ingo:

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I also am a horrible speller and my grammer sucks ... sorry

Hey Welcome ...

I live in NW IN and I also own guns lots of them! Im also a horrible speller and my grammAr SUCKS !! LOL...!! I havnt had any "Grammar Nazis " flame me on here yet unlike other Gun Forums.
    I love my Hi Point 9mm carbine ,I bought it used from a local dealer who said it was junk and didnt want to put it out on the floor .He said he didnt know why one of his salesmen took it on trade! Ha I got it for the trade price of $100.00 and it was like new !

manygunsmike

bender574

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Middlebury
    thanks everyone for the warm welcome.. time to go see if I can get a new mag the the HI Point carbine later everyone and THANKS agian pete

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom