• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    A core problem I have with liberals is their propensity to propose ideas that sound good but utterly fail to consider the practicality or consequences of implementation.

Tom Clancy is credited with this quote. It's spot-on and an all time favorite.

“The general difference between conservatives and liberals is that liberals like pretty pictures and conservatives like to build bridges that people can drive across.”​

Tom Clancy

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    NYC? Let it burn.
    I like the sentiment but when these cities turn into blazing dumpster fires the problem metastasizes. We saw it with California when that sentiment spread to Colorado and Washington. Now it's moving to Idaho, Montana and Texas.

These people move out of a state when it goes to hell and then vote for the same policies in their new state.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I like the sentiment but when these cities turn into blazing dumpster fires the problem metastasizes. We saw it with California when that sentiment spread to Colorado and Washington. Now it's moving to Idaho, Montana and Texas.

These people move out of a state when it goes to hell and then vote for the same policies in their new state.
    build the wall first

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A

Slow learners? Hopefully the conservatives in those States can keep them in check.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At that point, who cares if it changes their life...

Less responding to that criminal fighting other criminals.
    Or officers.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do the lions count?

If you speak of accompanied by The Lord, then is not that
    companionship freely available to all prisoners in solitary? Or are you suggesting we should get them cats

Top Bottom