• ...and so much more!
  • Gjorndian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Richmond
    Hello fellow gun owners.

I'm in the process of getting a business started that will involve training and helping preppers and like minded people to become both tactically and technically sound when it comes to preparing for the worst.

I have a team of dedicated individuals who are from all walks of life including, S.W.A.T, military to include Infantry (with special appearances from Ranger/Special Forces Instructors) as well as multiple martial arts Black Belt backgrounds ranging from small circle juijitsu, to boxing.

Within the next coming months we are going to be creating classes, seminars and eventually releasing DVD's and manuals to go along with the classes for further development and preparation of ongoing training.

The seminars will be anywhere from one day, to 3-5-and 10 day outings that will provide the nurturing for better understanding of everything including; trapping, hunting, tactical movements, patrolling, land navigation, survival and evasion, military operations in urban terrain (M.O.U.T), ect...

If this is something you are interested in I would like to get some feedback.

Thank you for reading.
    TL;DR - Dude is holding some classes and seminars to train you up on how to become tactically and technically sound for prepping and survival. I should mention that the training will be conducted in person in the southern Indiana area. We will be willing to travel though.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    That's a pretty wide range of topics on which to be expert enough to teach. I expect people will want more info on instructor backgrounds, specific courses and content, pricing, etc. Also, some of those topics sound pretty military-esque. I'm not sure most of them fit what some would consider a realistic skillset for those interested in self-defense. What kind of situation will this training prepare me to encounter?

What kind of feedback are you hoping to receive?

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Yep, what would you like to hear from us? Good classes, taught well by engaging instructors will always find an audience. But, as Jackson said, a start up is going to have to set themselves apart somehow - content, instructor skill/resumes, value, location?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom