Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thank you!
    Just a friendly bit of info. I think the mods would prefer that you stick to using the like button feature instead until you reach the 50 quality post threshold rule. They most likely will view a "thank you" as a one liner and they will get clipped from your post count. Cheers.

Last edited:

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Welcome!

Highsmith Guns in Greenfield seems to be popular. I pop in there from time to time when work takes me that way.

Also Indy Arms is a great a place too if you don’t mind coming to Indy.

spalfano

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    New Palestine
    Welcome!

Highsmith Guns in Greenfield seems to be popular. I pop in there from time to time when work takes me that way.

Also Indy Arms is a great a place too if you don’t mind coming to Indy.
    Thanks Firehawk! I’ve been to both. They do the job. I’m like 15 minutes from Highsmith. Are there any outdoor ranges? When the weather gets warmer I’d love to get outside a bit.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    9aqrcCw.png

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Thanks man! I am only 3 years here in Indy area, so I’m still learning about it and figuring out my spots. I’ve got family in Greenfield too. Got any good ranges or gun shops you suggest? Doesn’t need to be local, just looking for good places.
    Yep. Highsmith in Greenfield. Super nice people there. Marion County fish and game. Its on the other side of town but if you dont mind paying dues its about the best outdoor range around Marion County.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Hey y’all, new here. Looking forward to some great conversations and interesting content. I’m an avid shooter, mostly pistol, and always looking to experience some new stuff. Throw me a hi.
    Welcome, I’m also from New Pal. Highsmith (no rifle), and Indy arms (can shoot .223 if you buy their ammo) are close. Range USA is too. Marion County Fish & Game is great outdoor, pistol calibers only unless it’s changed. Not many outdoor places to shoot. For distance, you’ll really need to drive 1-2 hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom