• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    We are starting to release a new shipment of refurbished items. This shipment is a mixture of every thing with some new never before refurbished SKU's. It will take us a couple hours to release, so if you don't see what your looking for, check back later, or post up what your after and Ill let you know if we will have it.

As always, all refurb's come with everything a new item does (minus the price tag) including the VIP warranty. The official release wont be for a couple hours, but as you know they go quick, and I wanted you guys to have a little heads up.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I am very tempted to grab one or two of the older model Spitfires with the dial control instead of the buttons. I hate the little rubber buttons!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Got my red dot yesterday. Gotta love next day delivery thus far on my 2 recent purchases from A&A. Now the wait for my rail from Ruger for my MK IV.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    And tracking info implies delivery tomorrow. AAOptics has great shipping!

I appriciate the praise. We work really hard at being as fast as 3 people can be. We shipped from Tuesday at 6am-Wednesday at 1am, started again Wednesday at 6am, and went to 10pm, and are back at it today at 6am.

The older I get, the less working at 1am's I have in me. Of course the other 2 people shipping (one is my wife) hates me, because I keep telling them, cutting firewood warms you twice just like drinking water wastes time twice. NO MORE WATER.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I appriciate the praise. We work really hard at being as fast as 3 people can be. We shipped from Tuesday at 6am-Wednesday at 1am, started again Wednesday at 6am, and went to 10pm, and are back at it today at 6am.

The older I get, the less working at 1am's I have in me. Of course the other 2 people shipping (one is my wife) hates me, because I keep telling them, cutting firewood warms you twice just like drinking water wastes time twice. NO MORE WATER.

LOL!

I, as others have stated, REALLY appreciate you and your team's hard work in getting orders out. I had my new scope within a day of ordering. Unbelievable.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thanks Alan! I do have the rail. I'll try it out and see how it works.

Oops! Wrong rail. Mine is a B-Square. I was wanting to get it off anyway since it adds unnecessary weight. I'll have to try one of those mounts that fit into the dovetail if I can find one since I don't have any holes tapped in the barrel.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom