• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Getting a new pup and need help with a name. Hes a 8wk old blue pitbull. Hes solid blue almost silver with white feet. I picked Murphy but my grandson doesnt think he looks like a Murphy...??:dunno: Any suggestions?

So what exactly does a Murphy look like?

Askin' for a friend.

goofy-redneck-with-moonshine-picture-id143919532

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Getting a new pup and need help with a name. Hes a 8wk old blue pitbull. Hes solid blue almost silver with white feet. I picked Murphy but my grandson doesnt think he looks like a Murphy...??:dunno: Any suggestions?

Need a picture. Can't name a dog without seeing him first.

Is he a Charlie, or maybe Rufus, won't know without seeing him. And besides, who can't resist a picture of a cute wittle puppie?!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Cant get a photo to upload so heres a link, cuteness warning http://imgur.com/90l8IvK

Thanks for the suggestions. My gson and I made made a list and narrowed to 4. Oz, Murphy, Gunner and Otto were the finalists. Its getting delivered around 6 & gson said he will have his answer then.
    I lost the son of my current bully in mid summer last year. Rocco lasted 13yrs and his father Mojo is 14 and still kickn. Mojo still plays with the gkids amazingly gentle when need be and rough when antagonized. People have preconceptions of pitts but I have found them intelligent, loyal, loving and a great home security system. Trust me have wanted to change their names but trying to keep family friendly in making the choice.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Cant get a photo to upload so heres a link, cuteness warning http://imgur.com/90l8IvK

Thanks for the suggestions. My gson and I made made a list and narrowed to 4. Oz, Murphy, Gunner and Otto were the finalists. Its getting delivered around 6 & gson said he will have his answer then.
    I lost the son of my current bully in mid summer last year. Rocco lasted 13yrs and his father Mojo is 14 and still kickn. Mojo still plays with the gkids amazingly gentle when need be and rough when antagonized. People have preconceptions of pitts but I have found them intelligent, loyal, loving and a great home security system. Trust me have wanted to change their names but trying to keep family friendly in making the choice.

From your narrowed list, I'd say he's an Otto. Such a cute wittle boy!

Enjoy the new puppy smell.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    ours is named toes. he was born at the pound. when he was born he had a infection or something in a back foot and the mom took care of it by removing all but 1 toe. the pound named him and the kids liked it. sometimes they name them selves.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He's a cute little guy. I thing he looks like a Rex. We have had 3. Lovable dogs. The middle pup is a Boxer Bully mix. He is hilarious. His name is Max. The first was Charlie.

Here is the newest pup (#3) He is pitbull. He is almost 3 months. This is Tank.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

he's adorable!!

Top Bottom