• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bomber68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hello all! I am a gun crazed professional tattoo artist who wants to do nothing more than enjoy the freedoms that we have earned as Americans and to share that freedom with others who have similiar likes. I spent twenty years in the US Air Force and now am enjoying my "golden years" as a inkslinger and building high end tattoo machines and, of course, beautiful weapons of whatever type of destruction they want to lay claim to. I know the capabilities of the things we choose to possess and it all comes down to one thing...PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. So, dont bother me about my guns. They dont do anything wrong until they are used improperly. Accidents DO happen unfortuneatly and we ALL need to keep our property secured so firearms DO NOT fall into the hands of the uneducated. Hell, my uncle who shoots nationally about blew his toe off with an AK that he was cleaning. SO, no one is perfect. Practice safety and when around others, encourage them to unload those weapons IN FRONT of you while handling them. NEVER be TOLD and go with that about ANYTHING in life. We are ONLY as good as what we PROOVE! Thanks for having me and I have plenty to share about many things. I was a pro surfer, snowboarder and played pro football. I ran security on movie sets and in clubs in many places including the LA area (thats a bit encompassing) and I LOVE LIFE. So share away and I hope I get to know many of you. I am a no nonsense guy and raise the flag of BS when I have proven something to be wrong. I dont knee jerk react and I dont embellish when it means safety or security. Lets all get one another home safe everyday. Even if it means letting someone in front of us in line at a light when they clearly are not good drivers. Minimize the issues and drama. Life is short and it has flown from my hands far too often as a civilian and military man. Dont take a life when it does NOT need to be done. You will NEVER be the same once you have crossed that line. I am not John Rambo and those who claim to be, still hurt inside. Everyone is somebodies child, no matter how their path led them astray or if they thought their cause was right. You dont want foriegn troops marching through YOUR home town do you!?! I know my candles WOULD burn and it would be our IEDs sending THEM back home with a flag draped! GOD BLESS ALL. Not afraid to say it. If you dont buy into it, then I wish the best in what you believe because I RESPECT THAT and dont need you to believe my way to still be a good person and to get along. WE are ALL different. Thanks goodness. Who wants to be around a bunch of clones or yes men/women. Men respect your women, if they are yours and vice versa. Take care of one another and if you think it is wrong, it is. Dont do it. No amount of minutes will take away from the pain of splitting a family up!
    Holy smokes! Thanks again. Hope to see many of you here or there! BOMB is out for now!:ar15:

bomber68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Thanks Joe

Appreciate the welcome. With a name like that, I am sure you beleive in some truly similar things and I hope to share some with you. Take care.

bomber68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Gun Freaks love Fellow Freaks!

Crapanoli! Yeh, I am high energy, drugfree and proud to have a sharp mind, a steady hand and a soft finger. I am hard pressed to not find so much of interest and so many great informative threads! This is a real gem and it is fantastic to see so many welcoming thoughts. I offer a humble reply to all of you who commented on my service time! Thank you! Really hoping to find some people that are interested in shooting together in Northern Indy or southern Michigan (but willing to travel with decent advanced time, we know how them MI boys can be!) Good luck getting them stamps here!
    "inkrediblebomb" at myspace ONLY people search:rockwoot:
    bikrfam@hotmail.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom