• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nballison

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    ANDERSON
    I am relatively new around here and trying to get more active in the sport side of shooting. None of my friends are into guns so I could always use some new range buddies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome! Start shooting IDPA! First Saturday of the month at Atlanta CC not far from you has a match. LOTS of fun and lots of friends to be made. I've lost track of how many shooters ive met there are now in my contact list. One I now talk to regularly outside of the match days.

And if you havent shot IDPA before, you can shoot a match or two before becoming an IDPA member to see if you like it. That crowd is VERY open and welcoming and will bend over backwards to help you along as a noob.

Nballison

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    ANDERSON
    Welcome! Start shooting IDPA! First Saturday of the month at Atlanta CC not far from you has a match. LOTS of fun and lots of friends to be made. I've lost track of how many shooters ive met there are now in my contact list. One I now talk to regularly outside of the match days.

And if you havent shot IDPA before, you can shoot a match or two before becoming an IDPA member to see if you like it. That crowd is VERY open and welcoming and will bend over backwards to help you along as a noob.
    Yeah I know of the place. It just sucks because I always work weekends so I cant make it out there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom