Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So we have another one, just what we need.

OK I will use this as an example and not a direct knock on the posting member. I know Greg. He is a stellar person but we have fallen away from accepting people at face value. This new guy spoke his piece. Added he is willing to help and paid to support the site. So the response from a few of you curmudgeons is to act the fool.

What I will say is if you can not say something nice past assisting new members in finding their way then say nothing. Period. We want new voices. New knowledge.
    If it is obvious we will have a runner after information is shared then tell the staff.

I will be coming through these threads and assisting old members to sit out for a period if this keeps up.

Believe it peoples.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Very well makes sense...I meant no disrespect. Im here to stay, just left "calguns.net" since I no longer live in that crap hole.

You all are stuck with me. Ill give guidance if I feel like I can give information that is needed.

Looking for a some Indiana laws on guns is what brought me here

Your last line is similar to how I got here, I joined when I still lived in Illinois because I wanted to know about Indiana laws and IDPA clubs. Then I found people here that had to travel into Illinois and wanted to know about their laws. There I could help out with first hand information. Read what is going on and you will find subjects where you have knowledge you can share. Welcome, Jim.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Very well makes sense...I meant no disrespect. Im here to stay, just left "calguns.net" since I no longer live in that crap hole.

You all are stuck with me. Ill give guidance if I feel like I can give information that is needed.

Looking for a some Indiana laws on guns is what brought me here

Sounds like you have a thick skin, which is a good thing in a public forum. You can find the bulk of Indiana Code relevant to firearms here. Don't worry. I'm sure it is a much faster read than California. :):

If you are interested in keeping up on current events related to national and Indiana gun laws, then check out The Legislation of the 2nd Amendment subforum. After doing some reading, if you have questions about Indiana law, that would be the area to post it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    25 posts in, no comments about the ark in the classies? As long as there are plenty of pics I don't see a problem.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    25 posts in, no comments about the ark in the classies? As long as there are plenty of pics I don't see a problem.

of the Covenant or Noah's? I think I'd want to see a certificate of authenticity with either one...

@Noahp45- purple indicates sarcasm/humor on INGO

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    of the Covenant or Noah's? I think I'd want to see a certificate of authenticity with either one...

@Noahp45- purple indicates sarcasm/humor on INGO
    Anybody got a tape measure that shows cubits?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom