• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • movevio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    well i am not sure what happened yesterday but i went into the local gun shop to pick up a XDM9 that i wanted. they had just received 4 sig saur sp 2022 and now i had a dilemma. i knew that i was going to buy the XD when i walked in but i was soon convinced that the sig was what i wanted hell 2 of the 3 people in there where carrying sigs so i figured what the hell i will try something new. it was brand new came with the case, trijicon night sights and 3 15 round mags out the door for $580. they had the XDM at 650$ this being my first sig did i do the right thing?

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Congrats, you did fine. Sig makes fine guns. I have no experience with the SP2022, but I do carry a Sig P220 as my duty gun and its a great gun. The great thing is now not buying the XD will continue burning in the back of your mind until you go out and buy that one also. Then pretty soon it will be another "cool" handgun that you will start thinking about and soon you will have the full blown symptoms of the gun buying disease. Sorry for your luck cause there is no known cure. :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Congratulations on the SigPro 2022. I own one in .40 and love it. Shoots great, fits my hand wonderfully, and it's a SIG!

Mine has never failed to fire and I consider it to be 100% dependable. It, along with 5 extra mags, is my primary home defense weapon.

The takedown is a slight pain (pushing that pin out), but it is well-made gorgeous gun.

movevio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Congrats, you did fine. Sig makes fine guns. I have no experience with the SP2022, but I do carry a Sig P220 as my duty gun and its a great gun. The great thing is now not buying the XD will continue burning in the back of your mind until you go out and buy that one also. Then pretty soon it will be another "cool" handgun that you will start thinking about and soon you will have the full blown symptoms of the gun buying disease. Sorry for your luck cause there is no known cure. :D

i have long known that i have this disease in a chronic way but somehow i have learned to deal with it.:): also i did try to get a better deal on the two at once but it did not happen...yet

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    In your case I would treat the symptoms and not the diesease. As said, there is no known cure. Bourbon, Beer, Bacon and Butter helps for a little while. The Four Bs. Darn they're goooooood.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm tellin' ya... you're gonna want that XDm! Gotta have more XDm.:cowbell:

You could do better than that price though. $610 out the door sounds about right (unless it was for bitone.)

That being said, congrats on the Sig! I'm sure it will serve you well.:yesway:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Congrats on the Sig, perhaps some day you'll step over onto the dark side.

Now you have to figure out what will be your next gun, once you start there's no going back.

Thank the gods it wasn't an XD! :laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom