• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Welcome to a very informational site... is that how you spell informational, i dont know. now it just seems lik im talking to myself, anyways welcome and have fun

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Welcome to a very informational site... is that how you spell informational, i dont know. now it just seems lik im talking to myself, anyways welcome and have fun

Thanks for the laugh! I don't know why, but this post just tickled my "funny bone" and I laughed until I cried. I needed a laugh! Bless you! :patriot:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

"informational" is correct, by the way, but you left out a few apostrophes and misspelled "like" afterward, which amuses me to no end. ;) *hugs*

Thanks for the laugh! I don't know why, but this post just tickled my "funny bone" and I laughed until I cried. I needed a laugh! Bless you! :patriot:

me too :)

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How in the heck does a new member get so many posts on their introduction so quickly. Must be a super person.

Welcome aboard Lady, we are glad you decided to join us.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How in the heck does a new member get so many posts on their introduction so quickly. Must be a super person.

Welcome aboard Lady, we are glad you decided to join us.

I know, right? When I first joined, my welcome thread was nothing but seven pages of me posting to myself!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know, right? When I first joined, my welcome thread was nothing but seven pages of me posting to myself!

And you continue to do that on other threads... hehehehe but we love you. Well, at least I do. :D

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    ok enough of the group hug, i appriciate the entusiasm but whoevers hand that is can you, please stop its not comfortable there

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Morning Hoosiers!! I'm the new girl!! Thanks to USMC_0311 for the invite!! I'm the little sister of two retired Marines and my father was in the army. I LOVE deer hunting either bow or gun. Hope to make some new contacts and can't wait for some good conversation!!:rockwoot:

Welcome.

All of the Marine stuff reminded me of something my daughter said after coming back from Marine basic. I was telling her about he AR-15 type rifles and told her that some people were hunting with them. In reply she said, "I never thought of shooting animals with one."

LILMARINESIS_76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    southern madison county
    WOW!!

Geez!!! thanks everyone!!! I really feel welcomed!!!! My husband's cousin is bringing over his AR-15 this weekend, so hopefully I will get an education on something other than shotguns and bows!!! Thanks again to everyone and yes, girls - sounds like we might need to stick together!! I'm going hunting this weekend, so hopefully I will have a good story for Monday!! Make today a great day!! You too Johnny Boy and thanks again for inviting me to this great group of people!!:D

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    You too Johnny Boy and thanks again for inviting me to this great group of people!!

OK, I uninvite you. :D You are way too popular which gives you big head and makes you think you can start calling me names. Lil Mis Sue Sue

Hopefully you get rain, snow and cold this weekend. Makes for better hunting. Also don't run into any bull dozers. Good Luck :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom