NEW ESEE LASER STRIKE IN NEW COLOR ! ! ! ! ! !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    The ESEE LASER STRIKE comes in desert tan now and I will have a few for sale at the INDY 1500. Stop by and check them out. I will be receiving them tomorrow. Also please stay tuned for the Stainless Steel arrivals. SOON I hope.! ! ! ! ! !

NEW UPDATE::::: Just got a call from ESEE and my order with the new CM-6 will be here next week just in time for the INDY 1500. Also some new black G10 hands for the Izula's. I am looking forward to getting these new additions.

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Got the NEW Desert Tan Laser Strike in. It is COOL, I really like the desert tan colors. I also have a Junglas with the OD green blade which has the orange G10 handles on it too. I will have it on display ONLY at the 1500. I am keeping that one for myself.

chezuki

Human
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sheila, I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet, but do you happen to have a pic of the Desert Tan Laser Strike? If not, I can look and my 4 and use my imagination.

Also, did anything ever come to fruition with the special "INGO edition" ESEE?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Sheila, I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet, but do you happen to have a pic of the Desert Tan Laser Strike? If not, I can look and my 4 and use my imagination.

Also, did anything ever come to fruition with the special "INGO edition" ESEE?

All the laser strikes looks the same just the colors are different. I do not have a pic of it but I am sure you can find one. No special ESEE exclusive yet. Jeff has not given the green light yet. I will be so excited when I do get the green light that don't worry I will post it on here.

Top Bottom