• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I’ve been carrying 1911’s for about 5 years, a commander size for a few and an ultra compact 3 inch barrel one for the rest. I’ve decided to change it up and I got a CZ p10c. I want to know who carries this weapon and what holster they use, I carry IWB and want to continue in that manner.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Since I am unable to delete a post, please read for your enjoyment. It was the second reading of yours that I saw that you prefer to carry IWB. Oops! This is why I need to read a post twice before I respond.:)

I just got mine a few weeks ago and my holster is still on order so take this with a ton of salt, lol. However I am currently borrowing a friend of mine's Galco leather pancake.

I have pancakes for my Shield and my 586, from ETW and Tucker, respectively. This time around I ordered a Wright Leather Predator.

I don't carry IWB but I carry concealed so I want as much concealment as I can get with an OWB holster. The pancakes that I own and even the one I am borrowing all fit high and tight to my body. My Shield easily concealed since I virtually never wear a tucked in shirt.

It still remains to see how the P10C conceals but tonight it was hidden away fine under a long sleeve button up shirt left untucked.

I am already thinking I may have found my one gun to do it all.:)

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    With my p10 c I use iwb I use my black arch it is a very comfortable holster,on my owb holster I use com-tac competition Holster for my training and gaming holster. I am very satisfied with them both.

Top Bottom